Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 08-11-2010, 02:35 AM
pistol-pete

Matt, congrats on the win.

I also want to say thanks for all the blogs and staying in touch with your fans. I usually come on here once or twice a day to catch up on anything MMA or UFC, because it is one of the most informative sites for MMA talk, and it just happens to be one of my favorite fighters sites. Matt's blogs and occasional posts is a huge plus that I don't think you are going to get any where else. Thanks for the breakdown of the weeks events, I know for me it means a lot that a professional athlete would take the time to break it all down for the members of his forum.

Anyways, thanks to everyone that helps and runs this site, great place, great people.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancountryboy View Post
Great fight Matt!! Nice left hook. Showing some power. So what kind of 308's are we talking here? Browning? Winchester? Remington?
i'm thinking they ought go for double or nothing and get a .50 bmg
Old 08-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
but most importantly
DID MARK GET HIS NACHOS?????????
I know right!?
Old 08-11-2010, 06:26 PM
lc87

My first question was did mark see the fight then run to get nachos? Question 2 did matt eat the scoresheet right before weigh ins and gained that half pound? But man when matt stood up after the choke I went crazy. My throat still hurts from yelling. But not to mention we were sitting by a guy holding a Brazilian flag jumping around like a pansy saying none of the americans were gonna win on the main card.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:56 PM

It's actually quite interesting to here what you did. Definitely a first hand account of it so it's neat for us. Thanks for sharing so much.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:45 PM
Shoots like a girl

WOW! Ive stayed away from the forum because I couldnt watch the fight until last night! Now that I have.....

Matt~ You're amazing! And when I logged on today and saw you breakdown the days for us my first thoughts were.....just when I thought I couldnt love this more he outdoes himself!

Each day Im more and more proud of you!!!!!

Congrats on the win Matt!!!!
Old 08-14-2010, 02:04 PM

Thanks for this great Blog Matt, its an amazing insight into a fighters preparation in a fight week and how the UFC operate.

I loved Inception! How funny you achieved a knockdown and asub, just need a wrestling slam for Robbie. got a great team there.