Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 08-04-2010, 08:10 PM

If he did do that, I guess he can join the sleezoid club with all the rest of those upstanding cheating superstar athletes, huh. And why has she come out with this now? Does she think "flirt-texting" with a married man isn't cheating? That it doesn't make her any more of a skank! "Plus, I didn't think it was good idea to start an affair with their star player...." So, if the circumstances had been a little different, she would have had an affair with a married man? Puhleeze!

If this happened, makes me sad for his wife and family. It'd be painful enough finding out this information in a private way, but to hear about it and see it splashed in public. It's sad when it's the wife and kids who have to pay for the sins...
Old 08-04-2010, 08:15 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
If he did do that, I guess he can join the sleezoid club with all the rest of those upstanding cheating superstar athletes, huh. And why has she come out with this now? Does she think "flirt-texting" with a married man isn't cheating? That it doesn't make her any more of a skank! "Plus, I didn't think it was good idea to start an affair with their star player...." So, if the circumstances had been a little different, she would have had an affair with a married man? Puhleeze!

If this happened, makes me sad for his wife and family. It'd be painful enough finding out this information in a private way, but to hear about it and see it splashed in public. It's sad when it's the wife and kids who have to pay for the sins...
I'm not sold on that story just yet...

but as for Brett and football....I finally mustered up the courage to go to ESPN.com and they are reporting that IF he is healthy, Brett WILL play....(I can't believe it, lol)
Old 08-04-2010, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post

Stump your friends with this one....

Brett Favre's last pass with the Vikings, Jets, and Packers were ALL interceptions.

JB, don't be a meanie!

Even if it is true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
You know what, I hope he does come back...I want to see him go out the same way as Joe Theismann...If you don't know who he is...Go to youtube, search: Joe Theismann, watch the first video, look away if squimish
That's not something I would wish on anyone, Derek, not even all those cheating scumbags. That was horrible! How could you wish that on anyone.

Last edited by Bonnie; 08-04-2010 at 10:03 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:20 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:

JB, don't be a meanie!

Even if it is true!

That's not something I would wish on anyone, Derek, not even all those cheating scumbags. That was horrible! How could you wish that on anyone.
i was kind of joking...But if it had to happen to someone, better him than someone like Kurt Warner who actually treats his teammates, organization, and the league with respect
Old 08-04-2010, 08:26 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
i was kind of joking...But if it had to happen to someone, better him than someone like Kurt Warner who actually treats his teammates, organization, and the league with respect
It's still to soon for me to talk about Kurt....

But he is gonna be on Dancing with the Stars!

Leinart was on the radio yesterday when the news on Favre broke and he basically just laughed and shrugged his shoulders. It was funny, because Matt gave more reaction to Kurt being on DWTS than he did to what is possibly the best QB ever leaving the NFL, and Favre was supposedly his favorite player growing up. That tells you a lot about how much people LOVE Kurt Warner.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:44 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
It's still to soon for me to talk about Kurt.... .
I'll miss him, but he actually knows how to bow out gracefully and he is 10x the man that Brett Favre is
Old 08-04-2010, 09:23 PM

JB, that picture is HOT!!!
Old 08-04-2010, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Just pretend he's a "saint" , Foxy, and come and join me and flo.
Word!
Old 08-04-2010, 09:27 PM

Quote:
You know what, I hope he does come back...I want to see him go out the same way as Joe Theismann...If you don't know who he is...Go to youtube, search: Joe Theismann, watch the first video, look away if squimish
You're kidding, right?
Old 08-04-2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
You're "kind of" joking? How exactly did he disrespect his teammates, organization and the league?