Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-29-2010, 05:14 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Anderson's last few fights have been AWFUL to watch.

He has shown HE has far less class than Chael Sonnen. Sonnen is trying to engage him, SO he WILL fight and I hope Sonnen humiliates him.
dude, you can't be serious thinking that silva has far less class than sonnen ... sonnen is as classless as they come ... hopefully he gets a serious beatdown and gets kicked out of the UFC ...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Vizion's Avatar
Vizion Vizion is offline
Hughes fanboy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
dude, you can't be serious thinking that silva has far less class than sonnen ... sonnen is as classless as they come ... hopefully he gets a serious beatdown and gets kicked out of the UFC ...
How many times has Sonnen disrespected the fans during his fights?
__________________


Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-29-2010, 05:37 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Chael Sonnen is a roll of one dollar bills with an Andrew Jackson on the outside.

With that being said. I hope he does win and Anderson leaves the UFC so the fans who hate Silva so much can have their way.

You think Anderson's shaking and baking is a "disgrace" to watch? Good luck with Chael Sonnen as your champion. Watch how fast that show gets old.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-29-2010, 05:39 PM
BoneDoc
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'm really pulling for Sonnen in this fight. If you met him you would know he is a super nice and classy guy and would do anything to help this sport. He's just trying to get some hype for this fight. Maybe he thinks he can get in Silva's head - I don't think so but who knows. I'm excited to see it and hope he takes Silva down and takes the belt.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-29-2010, 05:40 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
How many times has Sonnen disrespected the fans during his fights?
That is such a hater's argument.

That is so subjective it's ridiculous, and I've already beaten that idea to a pulp in numerous threads, but it just irritates the Silva haters.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-29-2010, 05:41 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
How many times has Sonnen disrespected the fans during his fights?
how has anderson disrespected the fans? cuz he fought guys who weren't willing to fight him? one guy who flopped in the floor at every opp and the other guy who was scared out of his mind when he felt anderson's punches? fighting is a two way thing ... talking and winning is one thing, talking and losing is embarrassing, and chael is gonna get embarrassed ..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-29-2010, 05:51 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
how has anderson disrespected the fans? cuz he fought guys who weren't willing to fight him? one guy who flopped in the floor at every opp and the other guy who was scared out of his mind when he felt anderson's punches? fighting is a two way thing ... talking and winning is one thing, talking and losing is embarrassing, and chael is gonna get embarrassed ..
Exactly.

Chael Sonnen may just be hyping the fight, but he is crapping all over a bunch of other fighters that aren't even Silva just to get his name out there, like Rich Franklin, like the Nogs, and even Matt Hughes. There is a right way to hype yourself and your fight up without crossing certain lines. Chael Sonnen has NOT earned a place in this sport that would afford him such a a luxury of even being able to "talk smack" let alone cross some of the lines he's crossed.

If you are gonna talk big, you better back it up. I hope Sonnen has done enough talking to convince himself...for his own sake.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-29-2010, 06:00 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Exactly.

Chael Sonnen may just be hyping the fight, but he is crapping all over a bunch of other fighters that aren't even Silva just to get his name out there, like Rich Franklin, like the Nogs, and even Matt Hughes. There is a right way to hype yourself and your fight up without crossing certain lines. Chael Sonnen has NOT earned a place in this sport that would afford him such a a luxury of even being able to "talk smack" let alone cross some of the lines he's crossed.

If you are gonna talk big, you better back it up. I hope Sonnen has done enough talking to convince himself...for his own sake.
it's funny how haters bring up the 2 maybe 3 fights he has been that went the distance and he wasn't laying a total beating ... but the rest of the fights he has utterly destroyed the competition with ease ... don't know, maybe cuz he totally destroyed fan faves like rich and forrest, but that ain't his fault .. oh well, we shall see in a couple weeks
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-29-2010, 06:04 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
how has anderson disrespected the fans? cuz he fought guys who weren't willing to fight him? one guy who flopped in the floor at every opp and the other guy who was scared out of his mind when he felt anderson's punches? fighting is a two way thing ... talking and winning is one thing, talking and losing is embarrassing, and chael is gonna get embarrassed ..
Exactly!! Then he can board the ship called "El Losers" the Captain is Matt Serra. These fools all talk a bunch of crap then can't produce in the octagon...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-29-2010, 06:08 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
it's funny how haters bring up the 2 maybe 3 fights he has been that went the distance and he wasn't laying a total beating ... but the rest of the fights he has utterly destroyed the competition with ease ... don't know, maybe cuz he totally destroyed fan faves like rich and forrest, but that ain't his fault .. oh well, we shall see in a couple weeks
Beating Rich and Forrest is definitely a sore point for many fans.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.