Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 07-30-2010, 06:33 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
That was funny!

Sometimes I have little guys in school who like to "borrow" things from my classroom.......so I have to frisk them once in a while.

this one little man had 2 rubber bands,4 silly band bracelets ( does anyone else have experience with them? they are the local rage! ) part of a pop tart, a small stone, some dead flowers, his mother's contact lens case, some sweet tarts, and.......a Bud Light bottle cap

but no classroom stuff........he didn't have room I guess!

I can only imagine what his mother finds in the wash! He was definately a collector!
How adorable!! My son was 6 at the time took a picture of me while I was in labor with him can you believe that!!?? Nothing graphic just me look like im gasping for air and my hair was a mess and I was crying in the picture his dad smiling in the background!! His teacher said she enjoyed the picture!! *Go figure she does not have kids* She said, "thanks for the birth control!" lol...
Old 07-30-2010, 10:15 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
How adorable!! My son was 6 at the time took a picture of me while I was in labor with him can you believe that!!?? Nothing graphic just me look like im gasping for air and my hair was a mess and I was crying in the picture his dad smiling in the background!! His teacher said she enjoyed the picture!! *Go figure she does not have kids* She said, "thanks for the birth control!" lol...

hahahahaha! YES!!! I can relate! One boy brought in his entire baby album without his mom knowing. Complete with lots of pics showing EXACTLY where babies come from. I had to call his mom to ask her to come and pick it up. ( We couldn't send it home on the bus with him.) She was mortified!!!!!