Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 07-16-2010, 03:50 PM
Miss Foxy

No I sure don't.. I stick to blackberry.. I had some ghetto flip phone for a few months after breaking 3 blackberrys within 12 months?!! I am really rough with my phones.. I am not a fan of Apple products.. I don't even have an ipod I have a zune and a sony mp3..
Old 07-16-2010, 05:17 PM
County Mike

Really did lose it accidenatlly. Was coming up the 18th hole and went to check my distance, only to realize my GPS was no longer in the cup holder. We went back several holes checking anywhere I might have set it down or where it might have fallen out of the cart but no luck.

On a side note: The Droid application does so much more than the unit I lost.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:25 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Really did lose it accidenatlly. Was coming up the 18th hole and went to check my distance, only to realize my GPS was no longer in the cup holder. We went back several holes checking anywhere I might have set it down or where it might have fallen out of the cart but no luck.

On a side note: The Droid application does so much more than the unit I lost.
Of course! Of course! It would be crazy not to get the Droid since you have to get a new one anyway!
Old 07-16-2010, 06:04 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Of course! Of course! It would be crazy not to get the Droid since you have to get a new one anyway!
Exactly. I can't afford NOT to get one.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:24 AM

Lyndsey, I just saw on our local news about the iP4--people losing their calls 'cause the antenna is built into the band/rim of the phone where people tend to hold it so it blocks the signal. I think they said Apple is giving out a cover that snaps into place; that's supposed to help with this problem.

I saw yesterday where Whoopi Goldberg said she got so frustrated with it she threw hers out the car. I guess she should have waited another day to hear about this cover. Now she doesn't have a phone.

I bet she's really ticked off now.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:13 AM
lyndsey823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Lyndsey, I just saw on our local news about the iP4--people losing their calls 'cause the antenna is built into the band/rim of the phone where people tend to hold it so it blocks the signal. I think they said Apple is giving out a cover that snaps into place; that's supposed to help with this problem.

I saw yesterday where Whoopi Goldberg said she got so frustrated with it she threw hers out the car. I guess she should have waited another day to hear about this cover. Now she doesn't have a phone.

I bet she's really ticked off now.
yeah i've heard about all the problems people have been having with them. but other than it not activating it has been fine. basically it's the 3G or 3GS with silver sides, lol. i like the video and the picture quality is really nice. it's super sensitive though so if i graze the send button on accident it will send a text mid sentence. lol but that is probably more my fault.

so far not exactly impressed. i really don't see what the hype was all about. i was overdue for an upgrade anyway and figured i would stay with what i knew lol. but i am excited about getting the free cover though, i like free stuff.

now someone just needs to get one so i can video chat with them. that was one of their big selling points of it, but no one i know has one!! lol useless to me
Old 07-17-2010, 12:00 PM
County Mike

Went in to get the Droid Incredible - ordered the Droid X instead. (Both are backordered and have to be ordered, can't just walk out with it). The X has a bigger screen and an HDMI output. SWEET! Probably be a week or two before I get it though.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:06 PM
County Mike

Haha. The golf course just called me. Someone found my GPS and turned it in.

Oh well. The Droid has already been ordered.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:34 PM
philips4

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Went in to get the Droid Incredible - ordered the Droid X instead. (Both are backordered and have to be ordered, can't just walk out with it). The X has a bigger screen and an HDMI output. SWEET! Probably be a week or two before I get it though.
Now I have Droid envy.... I have the original, don't get me wrong, I LOVE it...but a new shiny one?! Ahhhh
Old 07-17-2010, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips4 View Post
Now I have Droid envy.... I have the original, don't get me wrong, I LOVE it...but a new shiny one?! Ahhhh
Just take it to the golf course and lose it....just hide it better than Mike did.