Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 07-15-2010, 06:58 AM
lyndsey823

Default Anyone with an iPhone 4??

I just got mine today after waiting a month, ugh. So I was super excited to start using it, the apple store online said all I had to do was plug it into iTunes and it would automatically activate my cell account to the new phone from my 3G. Well everything transfered over but it still hasn't activated it. I'm still using the 3G. Am I doing something wrong, missing something here? I am so frustrated and if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it before this phone ends up in the trash
Old 07-15-2010, 10:51 AM
County Mike

Sorry I can't help. My buddy got one the day it was released. He stood in line with the rest of the nerds. I have Verizon so I'm thinking about the Droid Incredible.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:05 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823 View Post
I just got mine today after waiting a month, ugh. So I was super excited to start using it, the apple store online said all I had to do was plug it into iTunes and it would automatically activate my cell account to the new phone from my 3G. Well everything transfered over but it still hasn't activated it. I'm still using the 3G. Am I doing something wrong, missing something here? I am so frustrated and if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it before this phone ends up in the trash
Send me the 3G when you get ti working, best bet is to call the place or stop in to a store and they should be able to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Sorry I can't help. My buddy got one the day it was released. He stood in line with the rest of the nerds. I have Verizon so I'm thinking about the Droid Incredible.
Verizon loved to triple charge me every month or charge me for services I didnt have or were free. Every mont I had to sit at the desk and go over the bill and high light all the charges I shouldnt have been charged...

Sad cause I am a fan of teh Droids.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:57 AM
lyndsey823

Quote:
Yeah I ordered it the first day it went on presale, and so did my cousin. He got his a day early and I got mine yesterday, lol. I would never, ever stand in line to get a phone, come on people. I've heard lots of good things about the Droids, but I have never actually seen one lol.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:59 AM
lyndsey823

[QUOTE=logrus;125633]Send me the 3G when you get ti working, best bet is to call the place or stop in to a store and they should be able to do it.

The 3G is cracked because for the first time in the 2 years I've had it, I dropped it on Monday. It's not bad just annoyed me so much!

Yeah the lady at the AT&T store was ZERO help, so I came home and was on the phone for an hour to get the thing activated. Haven't had much time to mess with it. It's basically my 3G with silver sides and now I can take video. We'll see though.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:00 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Everyone at work is getting the Droid and lovin' it.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:09 AM
philips4

Quote:
I've had the Droid since it came out and I LOVE it!! My friend has the incredible and likes it too! No problems so far, you will enjoy!
Old 07-16-2010, 11:34 AM
County Mike

I lost my golf GPS on the course yesterday. Now I guess I'll HAVE to buy the droid and download the golf GPS app.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:04 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
I lost my golf GPS on the course yesterday. Now I guess I'll HAVE to buy the droid and download the golf GPS app.
How convenient.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:21 PM
logrus

Quote:
I left my golf GPS on the course yesterday. Now I guess I'll HAVE to buy the droid and download the golf GPS app.
fixed it...