Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-25-2009, 05:35 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Default Bobby Jindal???

I seriously cannot believe that the GOP would possibly think that this guy is going to bring Republicans back to power in 2012. Of course he makes good points...they were spoon-fed by the GOP, but do they seriously think this guy has a chance against the great orator that is OBAMA?

I know 2012 is still far away in political terms, but some of the best moves are made in the pre-season and the GOP just botched it's draft-pick IMO.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:54 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I seriously cannot believe that the GOP would possibly think that this guy is going to bring Republicans back to power in 2012. Of course he makes good points...they were spoon-fed by the GOP, but do they seriously think this guy has a chance against the great orator that is OBAMA?

I know 2012 is still far away in political terms, but some of the best moves are made in the pre-season and the GOP just botched it's draft-pick IMO.

PLEASE tell me they are not wanting this goon for a candidate ? this fella looks as fake as Dolly Partons, uhmmmmmmmmm eyes.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:21 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

I've read good things about Bobby Jindal! Personally I think I would like Palin for Pres and Jindal for VP! As for experience I can't see where Obama's so experienced.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE
I've read good things about Bobby Jindal! Personally I think I would like Palin for Pres and Jindal for VP! As for experience I can't see where Obama's so experienced.
They were throwing out Bobby Jindal's name during this last election; so it's already started--2012 is gonna be here before you know it!

And, Obama isn't experienced; that's not what got him elected. And I'm not being racist, just stating a fact.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:40 PM
CAVEMAN

I have to be honest, I don't know much about Jindal. I do know the republicans need to get back to their roots and pick a true conservative to lead them......but I'm not very hopeful!
Old 02-25-2009, 06:29 PM
mikthehick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN
I have to be honest, I don't know much about Jindal. I do know the republicans need to get back to their roots and pick a true conservative to lead them......but I'm not very hopeful!
that's exactly why I now support the Constitution Party
Old 02-25-2009, 06:32 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikthehick
that's exactly why I now support the Constitution Party
Me too! I voted for Chuck this last round!
Old 02-25-2009, 06:39 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

I'm calling for a Mike Huckabee/Ted Nugent 2012 ticket!!
Old 02-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Crisco

It scares me that anyone thinks Palin would be a good choice to run this country.

Obama will most likely win this up coming election. The democrats are starting to rally from the perceived poor performance by GWB.

I would have loved to have Mccain in office but he will too old. I also wanted Palin no where near the white house.

I would really like an independent moderate to run and actually be able to make a go of it. I'm tired of the the Left and the Right wings kind of digging for a middle wing these days.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:32 PM
rearnakedchoke

Bobby Jindal would be a great president ... but with once you go Barack, you don't go back ...