Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-25-2009, 05:35 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default Bobby Jindal???

I seriously cannot believe that the GOP would possibly think that this guy is going to bring Republicans back to power in 2012. Of course he makes good points...they were spoon-fed by the GOP, but do they seriously think this guy has a chance against the great orator that is OBAMA?

I know 2012 is still far away in political terms, but some of the best moves are made in the pre-season and the GOP just botched it's draft-pick IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-25-2009, 05:54 AM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I seriously cannot believe that the GOP would possibly think that this guy is going to bring Republicans back to power in 2012. Of course he makes good points...they were spoon-fed by the GOP, but do they seriously think this guy has a chance against the great orator that is OBAMA?

I know 2012 is still far away in political terms, but some of the best moves are made in the pre-season and the GOP just botched it's draft-pick IMO.


PLEASE tell me they are not wanting this goon for a candidate ? this fella looks as fake as Dolly Partons, uhmmmmmmmmm eyes.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-25-2009, 08:21 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I've read good things about Bobby Jindal! Personally I think I would like Palin for Pres and Jindal for VP! As for experience I can't see where Obama's so experienced.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE
I've read good things about Bobby Jindal! Personally I think I would like Palin for Pres and Jindal for VP! As for experience I can't see where Obama's so experienced.
They were throwing out Bobby Jindal's name during this last election; so it's already started--2012 is gonna be here before you know it!

And, Obama isn't experienced; that's not what got him elected. And I'm not being racist, just stating a fact.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-25-2009, 04:40 PM
CAVEMAN
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I have to be honest, I don't know much about Jindal. I do know the republicans need to get back to their roots and pick a true conservative to lead them......but I'm not very hopeful!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-25-2009, 06:29 PM
mikthehick
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN
I have to be honest, I don't know much about Jindal. I do know the republicans need to get back to their roots and pick a true conservative to lead them......but I'm not very hopeful!
that's exactly why I now support the Constitution Party
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-25-2009, 06:32 PM
CAVEMAN
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikthehick
that's exactly why I now support the Constitution Party
Me too! I voted for Chuck this last round!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-25-2009, 06:39 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,298
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

I'm calling for a Mike Huckabee/Ted Nugent 2012 ticket!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It scares me that anyone thinks Palin would be a good choice to run this country.


Obama will most likely win this up coming election. The democrats are starting to rally from the perceived poor performance by GWB.

I would have loved to have Mccain in office but he will too old. I also wanted Palin no where near the white house.


I would really like an independent moderate to run and actually be able to make a go of it. I'm tired of the the Left and the Right wings kind of digging for a middle wing these days.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-25-2009, 07:32 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Bobby Jindal would be a great president ... but with once you go Barack, you don't go back ...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.