Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You haters are just upset that Lesnar isn't a fluke and that he is developing more skills which means you have to get used to seeing him as champ...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha hahahahhahhahhhahhahahhahhahhahahhahahhahahhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach View Post
You haters are just upset that Lesnar isn't a fluke and that he is developing more skills which means you have to get used to seeing him as champ...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha hahahahhahhahhhahhahahhahhahhahahhahahhahahhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Who said he was a fluke?

But I don't think he's a hero either.

Carwin will be back for that belt and he'll get it too!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-04-2010, 07:33 PM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Who said he was a fluke?

But I don't think he's a hero either.

Carwin will be back for that belt and he'll get it too!
I think there is only 4 or 5 true day 1 Lesner fans in these whole forums lol.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
I think there is only 4 or 5 true day 1 Lesner fans in these whole forums lol.
Yikes! That many!

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Brock Lesnar is a hero
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-04-2010, 08:32 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I think you boys are having a brain fart!

WARNING: Do not post or operate heavy equipment while experiencing this phenomenon. Seek immediate medical help if it lasts longer than 4 hours as this condition could become permanent!

Bonnie, lol!!

I'm glad Shane's OK. Hopefully, he'll come back with better cardio, keep the fight standing up and kick Brock's a$$.

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,838
Default

I cant believe that Lesnar actually won
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-04-2010, 10:35 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
battled back from a near career ending sickness, exposed the over-hyped Carwin, and pissed off a legion of haters....

That's pretty heroic in my opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Silverback
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

WARNING: Do not post or operate heavy equipment while experiencing this phenomenon. Seek immediate medical help if it lasts longer than 4 hours as this condition could become permanent!

[/QUOTE]

If it last longer then 4 hours, I am still having fun
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Silverback
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Bonnie, lol!!

I'm glad Shane's OK. Hopefully, he'll come back with better cardio, keep the fight standing up and kick Brock's a$$.

Love you flo. the boy gased out another 30 secounds and it would have been all over!!!!Then I would have been the one sending the text to Matt that said,"Just pay me the next time you see me".
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.