Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-25-2009, 06:17 PM
hizo64
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

He still gave more of an effort than BJ did!!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-25-2009, 06:21 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizo64
He still gave more of an effort than BJ did!!
True, I didn't see him quit, he just got outclassed and took it like a hardcore security guy!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-25-2009, 06:57 PM
hizo64
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
True, I didn't see him quit, he just got outclassed and took it like a hardcore security guy!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-25-2009, 07:05 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I can't get to YouTube from work. Can someone describe what happened in this video?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-25-2009, 07:33 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
I can't get to YouTube from work. Can someone describe what happened in this video?
As GSP was walking out to the Octagon (for the Fitch fight, I believe), he had one of those venue security guard guys running along next to him, trying to keep people from reaching out to give GSP a high-five or whatever. About half-way down the path, someone from the stands clothes-lines the guy & he's pulled way back down the row. He then tries his best to fight his way back up to GSP's side but fails miserably!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-25-2009, 07:42 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
As GSP was walking out to the Octagon (for the Fitch fight, I believe), he had one of those venue security guard guys running along next to him, trying to keep people from reaching out to give GSP a high-five or whatever. About half-way down the path, someone from the stands clothes-lines the guy & he's pulled way back down the row. He then tries his best to fight his way back up to GSP's side but fails miserably!!
Not to mention, he has this huge chin and holds a stiff-upper lip to look tough, kinda like a pitbull. A determined face, that ultimately, meets failure.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-25-2009, 07:51 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Excellent - thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-25-2009, 07:55 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Not to mention, he has this huge chin and holds a stiff-upper lip to look tough, kinda like a pitbull. A determined face, that ultimately, meets failure.
O yeah! Crap, how'd I forget that!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,005
Default

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-25-2009, 10:39 PM
sender
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

yeh i seen this before... that guy takes his job way to seriously hahaha You tell that guy to guard a muffin... he will watch that **** like a hawk without blinking haha
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.