Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 07-02-2010, 05:17 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I like to drive around to various Chuck-E-Cheeses and instigate fights. I don't participate, I just find parents that are already irritated and tell them that someone else pushed their kid. So far I've done it in Kansas, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
Hahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
Oh we've had shootings in the parking lots between the multiple babies daddies of some women at ours. Like BD #1 shoots BD#4 who's cousin is with BD#3 so she shanks BM #3 of BD #1. I can't stand it. The last time I took my kids there was for a birthday party for a relative - on of those you HAVE to go to. Some kids that was maybe 3 or 4 followed us around and kept asking for coins. Then a kids that was probably 10 or 11 pushed my then 3 year old and steals his tickets for the ski ball (how awesome is ski ball btw?). I almost turned into one of these crazy stories then.
Now THAT would piss me off!
Old 03-20-2013, 06:23 PM

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2013/03/19...s-to-shooting/

Quote:
Massive Brawl During Chuck E. Cheese Birthday Party Leads To Shooting
March 19, 2013 1:41 PM

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (CBS Tampa) — A massive brawl broke out during a birthday party at a Chuck E. Cheese which led to one person getting shot.

Authorities say 18 people got into a fight after people exchanged words Saturday night during a child’s birthday party.

According to WPBF-TV, three people – Briana Walker, Robert Thompson and Alfred Peoples – left the restaurant without paying a $300 bill. Boynton Beach authorities arrested the three on drug charges and defrauding an innkeeper.

After the brawl began at Chuck E. Cheese, it escalated when people began to look for each other to “continue the fight.”

The Palm Beach Post reports that 32-year-old Gregory Smith Jr. was shot in the leg inside his car. Police say Smith suffered non-life-threatening injuries.

Boynton Beach police spokeswoman Stephanie Slater told the Sun-Sentinel that Walker, Thompson and Peoples had nothing to do with the shooting.

Walker and Thompson were released after posting bond but Peoples still remains behind bars at Palm Beach County Jail.

“We are proud of the swift action by our team to get those involved in the incident outside our store and away from other guests,” Michelle Chism, spokeswoman for Chuck E. Cheese told the Sun-Sentinel, “but we are saddened to hear that incident continued in another area of the Boynton Beach community,”

The gunman remains at large.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:46 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar