Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 07-01-2010, 01:22 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Default Dana White talks about Fedor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JIsCHnIlMs

Old 07-01-2010, 01:29 PM
rearnakedchoke

thanks for posting .... dana has some points .... but ...
Old 07-01-2010, 01:39 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Dana said exactly what I said he would. He doesn't care about Fedor now, Fedor sucks, and Fedor lost to a guy who lost in the UFC and they cut him.

What Dana doesn't say is that the UFC did try to keep Werdum after he lost to Dos Santos, but they either low-balled him or Werdum out priced himself. He sells his side as if Werdum sucked and they just cut him, which isn't the case.

I will give Dana some credit though for being a bit more forward about the signing of James Toney and for not taking the bait the hosts gave him when asked about the delay in the Mayweather/Pacquaio fight. He knew he would sound silly, and he admitted it, so I give him props for that.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Stump Rules!

Oh shudup

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Dana said exactly what I said he would. He doesn't care about Fedor now, Fedor sucks, and Fedor lost to a guy who lost in the UFC and they cut him.

What Dana doesn't say is that the UFC did try to keep Werdum after he lost to Dos Santos, but they either low-balled him or Werdum out priced himself. He sells his side as if Werdum sucked and they just cut him, which isn't the case.

I will give Dana some credit though for being a bit more forward about the signing of James Toney and for not taking the bait the hosts gave him when asked about the delay in the Mayweather/Pacquaio fight. He knew he would sound silly, and he admitted it, so I give him props for that.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 07-01-2010, 03:31 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
Oh shudup
That's basically what Dana said
Old 07-02-2010, 03:34 AM
Rev

As much as I like Dana, he still makes himself look sketchy saying that Fedor hasnt beaten anyone when he KO'd AA, who Dana used to call the best HW in the world. I guess thats his job. Do you guys really think he wouldnt take Fedor in?yeah right.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:36 AM
Rev

If it was me, I would throw a BUNCH of money at Werdum to get him back so Fedor would have to come to the UFC to get his rematch, and if he won he could say that he earned a shot at one of the top HW's.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:16 AM
logrus

This only proves Dana is a idiot.

1. Fedor only beat 2 former multi HW champions from the UFC.

2. Werdum was 1 loss 2 straight wins against a former #1 contender and Vera someone who Dana loved to stroke their ego among other things and then lost 1. The UFC has more guys with worse W > L records, and some of those guys have like +4 fight losing streaks.

3. First he talks how other Orgs need to start off small like the UFC once did, then turns around and makes fun of the ratings. Not only that but it was on showtime, not like we can really just order the fight..

Dana is just a douche bag who changes his mind every minute. He talks about evolving the sport of MMA, yet only really means 1 Org and nothing else...
Old 07-02-2010, 05:10 AM

I usually give Dana the benefit of the doubt but I couldn't listen after 1:30...

He is full of it, for him to dismiss Fedor that way is ludicrous.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:37 AM

that radio guy was pitching the open fight against carwin/lesnar, and dana is all like, "he just lost, how does he come in against either of the..." or something to that effect.

WTF!!! Didn't brock lesnar get a shot at the title after a loss, and only TWO wins? Yet someone like Fedor wouldn't deserve it? OMG dana is such a moron when it comes to actually defending his perspective on something.