Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 07-01-2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
BJ is just pissed that it really had depended on which version of himself showed up that night and he failed to choose the right BJ.
+1
Old 07-01-2010, 01:15 PM
rearnakedchoke

wouldn't want to be Frankie in this fight ... BJ is gonna be able to finish it in the first but gonna beat on Frankie and take him out in the third via RNC after a thorough beating ...
Old 07-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
wouldn't want to be Frankie in this fight ... BJ is gonna be able to finish it in the first but gonna beat on Frankie and take him out in the third via RNC after a thorough beating ...
I wanna see lots of blood!!
Old 07-01-2010, 05:09 PM
County Mike

I would like to see Frankie win the rematch but I don't think it will happen. A dedicated BJ Penn is still the best fighter in the LW division. I predict BJ will be licking Edgar's blood from his gloves at the end of the fight.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I would like to see Frankie win the rematch but I don't think it will happen. A dedicated BJ Penn is still the best fighter in the LW division. I predict BJ will be licking Edgar's blood from his gloves at the end of the fight.
Aye, que rico!! Mucho calieñte!!! Yo quiero BJ!!
Old 07-01-2010, 05:15 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Aye, que rico!! Mucho calieñte!!! Yo quiero BJ!!
Habla Inglés señora! No creo que todo el mundo aquí habla español.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I think BJ wins too. He stayed in Hilo training for their first fight but he's going back to the camp that he used for his fights with KenFlo and Diego. When BJ gets out of his comfort zone from his girl and his baby, spending 8 weeks at 'rookah' training with the Diaz brothers, Yves Edwards and the rest of that group, he's a whole different animal. He will go after Frankie with everything he's got.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:04 PM
suntereo

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
that vid makes me remember why i can't stand hawaiins

but i don't really have an opinion on edgar either
your a fool to judge "Hawaiian's" so flippantly. BJ is a city boy, you would be suprised how much you midwest guys have in common with paniolo (country) Hawaiians like myself. IE we have the largest privately owned cattle ranch in America founded in 1790. We hunt, fish and work hard mostly ranching and agriculture. Anyways you pissed me off with your comments but I understand how they might be formed since I cant stand "city folks".
Old 07-01-2010, 07:38 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntereo View Post
your a fool to judge "Hawaiian's" so flippantly. BJ is a city boy, you would be suprised how much you midwest guys have in common with paniolo (country) Hawaiians like myself. IE we have the largest privately owned cattle ranch in America founded in 1790. We hunt, fish and work hard mostly ranching and agriculture. Anyways you pissed me off with your comments but I understand how they might be formed since I cant stand "city folks".
Huh?? Leave us city folks alone!!
Old 07-01-2010, 07:39 PM

Bj should actually try a takedown in this fight cus you know wrestlers arnt that good off there back. Or he could just sit there and do half hearted mediocre boxing again even though the fights close and hes possibly losing. What a champion!!!

With that said Bj rocks Edgar and rear naked chokes him in the 3rd this time