Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 06-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default Your Standard

Long story short...when I was younger and had a lot of time on my hands, I did a lot of strange things.

One was to create my own personal standard. If you are lucky in heratage your Family may already have a shield or Crest, it may have a tartan or something.

If it does...why not share...if not, dont worry...I wonder, if you could design your own Standard, that represented yourself, what would it look like...what colour would it be, what writing mught be on it?

I'll upload my standard when (if ever) anyone responds to this
Old 06-18-2010, 10:51 PM
DonnaMaria

My maiden name means "The Sword" in Italian...........

so I would imagine that my family crest would have a sword..........
I've never seen one though..........

so..............come on Dave...........let's see yours!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:58 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Virtually unchanged since developed exactly ten years ago

The outter rim is red in colour, the words are black
The two Stripes are Purple, and the stars are silver
the two semi circles are gray and the imprints are silver and gold
the main dish background is green and the imprints are blue, silver and gold

and the standard is Circular, NOT Circular on square background like the picture implies, its more meant to be carried on the end of a post then actually hoisted

The Writing is English and Latin converted into Tridic Script. Tridic Script is not a language, its a English Code that uses parts of Letters, which is why if you squint you might be able to translate it for your self

The upper dome reads "The Eyes of Truth are Always Watching You" its a line taken from an Enigma track, its the origin of my Occular Veritas Tattoo, basically it reminds me that I shall be held accountable for everything I do.

The Ankh on the left is the Egyptian Symbol for Eternal Life, I'm using it here because it represents my Grandfather, it was the firs Symbol I used for him. The Symbol on the opposite side is the first Symbol I used to represent myself, its Time specific, that is to say the symbols that represent me change. I would have to look up its exact time, but I believe it represents me passively from 1998 and actively from 2000, to around 2001/2002

The words in the lower dome you should be well familiar with, they read Amor Et Fides, which is my sign off so to speak, it means "Love and Loyalty"

The features themselves, well the centre piece is what I calla Tridic Eye, its supposed to represent GOD, it also represents some old laws that I used to use to live my life. Inside the top corner you can see a small cross. Thats because I am saved. in the bottom is an emblem that signifies the Triad. A group of people in my history who you could say were my idols. I have never told anyone outside of my family who they are, and I dont think I ever will to be honnest.

The two banners are incomplete. The Stars represent the Major Seasons of my life so far, I am in my Fifth Season and have been for nearly five years now.

The semi circles contain two Open Eyes, the one on the left has four beams coming out of it, these represent the Statutes (First Testimony, Second Testimony, Bilton Protocol, Fourth Statutes) The other Open Eye has two beams coming out of it, these represent the First and Second Questionings.

Below the Open Eye on the left are the letters OMIT, they stand for "One Moment In Time" the Open Eye on the Right has the letters SSTP, which is latin for a very, very complicated way of saying the same as Carpe Diem. Sapio Sula Temporis Punctum, which basically means "savouring each moment"

Last edited by Tyburn; 06-21-2010 at 08:36 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:24 PM
Miss Foxy

I would have something with a fox, a heart, and a pistol... Totally me!!!
Old 06-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I would have something with a fox, a heart, and a pistol... Totally me!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post

Virtually unchanged since developed exactly ten years ago

The outter rim is red in colour, the words are black
The two Stripes are Purple, and the stars are silver
the two semi circles are gray and the imprints are silver and gold
the main dish background is green and the imprints are blue, silver and gold

and the standard is Circular, NOT Circular on square background like the picture implies, its more meant to be carried on the end of a post then actually hoisted

The Writing is English and Latin converted into Tridic Script. Tridic Script is not a language, its a English Code that uses parts of Letters, which is why if you squint you might be able to translate it for your self

The upper dome reads "The Eyes of Truth are Always Watching You" its a line taken from an Enigma track, its the origin of my Occular Veritas Tattoo, basically it reminds me that I shall be held accountable for everything I do.

The Ankh on the left is the Egyptian Symbol for Eternal Life, I'm using it here because it represents my Grandfather, it was the firs Symbol I used for him. The Symbol on the opposite side is the first Symbol I used to represent myself, its Time specific, that is to say the symbols that represent me change. I would have to look up its exact time, but I believe it represents me passively from 1998 and actively from 2000, to around 2001/2002

The words in the lower dome you should be well familiar with, they read Amor Et Fides, which is my sign off so to speak, it means "Love and Loyalty"

The features themselves, well the centre piece is what I calla Tridic Eye, its supposed to represent GOD, it also represents some old laws that I used to use to live my life. Inside the top corner you can see a small cross. Thats because I am saved. in the bottom is an emblem that signifies the Triad. A group of people in my history who you could say were my idols. I have never told anyone outside of my family who they are, and I dont think I ever will to be honnest.

The two banners are incomplete. The Stars represent the Major Seasons of my life so far, I am in my Fifth Season and have been for nearly five years now.

The semi circles contain two Open Eyes, the one on the left has four beams coming out of it, these represent the Statutes (First Testimony, Second Testimony, Bilton Protocol, Fourth Statutes) The other Open Eye has two beams coming out of it, these represent the First and Second Questionings.

Below the Open Eye on the left are the letters OMIT, they stand for "One Moment In Time" the Open Eye on the Right has the letters SSTP, which is latin for a very, very complicated way of saying the same as Carpe Diem. Sapio Sula Temporis Punctum, which basically means "savouring each moment"
I'm dumbstruck!
Old 07-01-2010, 02:10 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

I'm sure mine is double.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:14 PM
County Mike

Mine is a giant rooster.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:49 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

This is the Westcott Coat of Arms:
Old 07-01-2010, 05:03 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
This is the Westcott Coat of Arms:
I see where the Westcott's have recorded all their victories inside the red band.