Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 06-16-2010, 10:38 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

That cover and title alone makes it worth checking out.

It makes me think of Forrest as one of those guys who got real strung out on meth in the desert, and now he's wandered back to town to tell everyone about how the apocalypse is coming and we must all save ourselves before the little purple men from the 8th dimension come to take out our eyes.

I'll have to pick this up.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:48 AM
Super Moderator

I liked all of Forest's first book. I'm sure I'll buy this one too. It was my second fave of the fighter's books. Matt's first of course. Then Forest. Then Chuck. Then Randy and Tito on the same low platform. They both sucked for me.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 06-17-2010, 04:57 AM
Mac

Ive never read any of his books . i like forrest , think he's hilarious and a great guy and it looks like ill have to change my ways . I remember watching the spot where he was in the book store promoting his last book and he said his next book would be titled as that LMAO.... my stomach hurt i was laughing so hard ... Since he actually did it and with that cover , i will own it , Its a must.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:40 AM
County Mike

I liked Forrest's first book too. This one might be even funnier. The cover is pretty funny.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:31 PM
que

after the tito fight he said his momma told him "forrest you ain't good at anything else so you better stick to fighting" he should take his mother's advice. what's up with all these books trying to be funny all the sudden? he thinks he's a professional comedian now or something?

brah stick to getting your ass beat by top fighters, it's what you do best
Old 06-17-2010, 11:13 PM
Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Ive never read any of his books . i like forrest , think he's hilarious and a great guy and it looks like ill have to change my ways . I remember watching the spot where he was in the book store promoting his last book and he said his next book would be titled as that LMAO.... my stomach hurt i was laughing so hard ... Since he actually did it and with that cover , i will own it , Its a must.
that is why I want to read it. I about passed out when he said that.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:58 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
after the tito fight he said his momma told him "forrest you ain't good at anything else so you better stick to fighting" he should take his mother's advice. what's up with all these books trying to be funny all the sudden? he thinks he's a professional comedian now or something?

What , is it illeagle now for a fighter to have a sence of Humor ?

Yeah , stick to getting beat by top guys , just like the guy in your sig beat..................................... Oh no , wait a second , he got made to look like an ammateur by Forrest. Nevermind.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:16 AM
Stump Rules!

Another jealous internet fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 06-18-2010, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Same here, I love it that he did that! I'm glad to throw a few bucks his way, if it wasn't for Forrest and Stefan who knows if the UFC would have stayed afloat!!