Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-25-2009, 05:57 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle
Have you been to Iraq? I'm assuming you have you seem to know the in's and out's better than our troops. Heck I'm starting to think your a reporter. I will tell you one thing i agree on and that's the war will never be over. Do you no why it will never be over? That's because we are not at war with Iraq and we never were....But now that we are there the majority of the people that are killing us, are not Iraqi. ha you probably didn't know that did you.

Just to paint a picture in you head of what were actual facing over there. My TC was shot by a sniper in Tal Afar which is up in northern Iraq this guy has killed 7 U.S. soldiers at the time we finally caught the guy......Guess where he was from the Czech Republic...heck i don't even think that's an Arabic country but the guys that caught him said he was hired as a mercenary to kill us.

Iraq is won, we liberated people that were living under the dictatorship of Saddam. What were wants used for safe houses and places for Saddam's executions are now schools. We have helped restore running water thousands of homes that have not seen that in years. I was there when they had there first open election.

I can go on about all the positive things that we have done since we been over their B/C all you know are the negs. but I've realized at this point in life when someone has an ignorant view on war that they see watching T.V... you will never change their mind.
you sound very bitter and i'm sorry you have had to endure things in Iraq that have caused you to become that way but you assume i get my information from watching T.V and you couldn't be farther from the truth,,
as far as fighting non Iraqi's? that information has been out for a long time now and if you want to know who is footing the bill just look to IRAN,
i dont dispute that a lot of positive change has occurred in Iraq all i'm saying is it wont last,,heck half the people there hate the other half of the people and as soon as the majority of the troops are gone they will start killing each other and it will all be fueled by Iran,
Old 02-25-2009, 02:56 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
thats better,an honest mistake on your part i'm sure,,i'd say no hard feelings but i would be LYING,,

just kidding,,we all make mistakes,,even i have been wrong before,,you see one time i thought i was wrong but actually i was right so really i was wrong,see what i mean?
just dont let it happen again,

okay okay easy now,,i was just kidding,,
Is your comma button stickin' or somethin'?
Old 02-25-2009, 03:16 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
Is your comma button stickin' or somethin'?
I type with one finger and it just so happens that finger has nerve damage from an old square dancing accident and every once in a while it shakes uncontrollably,usually when its on the comma button,,,,see there it go's again,
so you see its a disability that i have to live with,,sorry if it bothers you,,
i'll try to be more considerate from now on,,,,DARN,sorry about that.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:29 PM
SupaDupaMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
I type with one finger and it just so happens that finger has nerve damage from an old square dancing accident and every once in a while it shakes uncontrollably,usually when its on the comma button,,,,see there it go's again,
so you see its a disability that i have to live with,,sorry if it bothers you,,
i'll try to be more considerate from now on,,,,DARN,sorry about that.
OH Sorry. I didn't mean to be insensitive. I have a friend who lost his big toe in a square dancing incident. He still has a limp. And people are so cruel, they call him 'sloo-foot'.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:03 PM

My goodness, I never realized how dangerous square dancing is. Was it the dosey doe; it was wasn't it?
Old 02-25-2009, 04:07 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
OH Sorry. I didn't mean to be insensitive. I have a friend who lost his big toe in a square dancing incident. He still has a limp. And people are so cruel, they call him 'sloo-foot'.
Oh my goodness, I had a friend who lost his testicles in a square-dancing incident, he has a high-pitched voice too. They call him Mr. Opera.
However, I believe he didn't have the testicles prior to agreeing to the square-dance.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:09 PM
SupaDupaMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
My goodness, I never realized how dangerous square dancing is. Was it the dosey doe; it was wasn't it?
Most people have never seen true square dancing. It is an art.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:09 PM
SupaDupaMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Oh my goodness, I had a friend who lost his testicles in a square-dancing incident, he has a high-pitched voice too. They call him Mr. Opera.
However, I believe he didn't have the testicles prior to agreeing to the square-dance.
He must have had some. Cause square dancing isn't for the faint hearted.

Old 02-25-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Most people have never seen true square dancing. It is an art.
It is! And lots of fun too!
Old 02-25-2009, 05:00 PM
County Mike

My friend had his face and testicles ripped off by a wild chimpanzee at a square dancing contest. His name was Cooter.