Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-24-2009, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic92
If it had been a woman president we'd be in the same situation but every American would have a closet full of government-supplied shoes.
You mean...something people can actually use...

BTW, you forgot "purses". Obviously, you know nothing about accessorizing.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:17 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Don't be jealous Bonnie!

Besides, when the rest of the U.S. goes bankrupt, Texas will just concede. Our economy is only being dragged down by Washington.
I hope that day comes I really do.

IF texas wants to go they should. Anyone else that wants to follow should too.

You may not like Obama but he is the elected leader of this nation and so far has not over stepped his power or pushed for more presidential powers unlike previous presidents.

I'm not an obama supporter by any means but how about a little ****ing loyalty to your country? Blame stuff on the liberals all you want but when things get hard look who wants to quit.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I hope that day comes I really do.

IF texas wants to go they should. Anyone else that wants to follow should too.

You may not like Obama but he is the elected leader of this nation and so far has not over stepped his power or pushed for more presidential powers unlike previous presidents.

I'm not an obama supporter by any means but how about a little ****ing loyalty to your country? Blame stuff on the liberals all you want but when things get hard look who wants to quit.
Sounds like the economy is stressing you out. It was a joke. You know? Funny! Ha ha!

And no, I'm not blaming the liberals, I'm blaming all politicians.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Sounds like the economy is stressing you out. It was a joke. You know? Funny! Ha ha!

And no, I'm not blaming the liberals, I'm blaming all politicians.
Na not stressed bro I'm still doing fine. But I'm worried about the rest of the people that live here.

Stuff sucks right now and we all need to stick together. It's so hard having so many groups in this country because nothing ever gets done and we are always bickering.

The moderate stance is the way of the future and the hardliners on both ends will eventually have to drift.

Everyone is so worried about their owns beliefs and doesn't give a crap about other people's. It's the era of self importance.

Anyway sorry for freaking
Old 02-24-2009, 08:44 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
Really?,,do you realize that before Obama took office that your country had a 550 billion dollar deficit and was more then 10 trillion in debt?
and most of it racked up in the last eight years,,
What are you talking about, every republican knows that the ecomony went bad in late 08, there was never 8 years of seelign ti coming .
Old 02-24-2009, 08:45 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Na not stressed bro I'm still doing fine. But I'm worried about the rest of the people that live here.

Stuff sucks right now and we all need to stick together. It's so hard having so many groups in this country because nothing ever gets done and we are always bickering.

The moderate stance is the way of the future and the hardliners on both ends will eventually have to drift.

Everyone is so worried about their owns beliefs and doesn't give a crap about other people's. It's the era of self importance.

Anyway sorry for freaking
No worries man, in fact, I admire your passion.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:47 PM
Krupp

If things go even further south and I'm graduted, and if I have enough money to do so, I'm heading for Ireland. If I'm gonna be living in poverty or whatever at least I'll be able to do it in the one country i've been wanting to live in besides the US for the last several years...
Old 02-24-2009, 09:05 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krupp
If things go even further south and I'm graduted, and if I have enough money to do so, I'm heading for Ireland. If I'm gonna be living in poverty or whatever at least I'll be able to do it in the one country i've been wanting to live in besides the US for the last several years...
If all you want to do is get drunk and fight, you can always go on TUF.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:02 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
Which war is effectively over Nate?
Iraq, Bush started withdrawing troops last October and their focus was turning to Afghanistan before Obama was even elected. The troop surge in Iraq worked and we won the war.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:23 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
Really?,,do you realize that before Obama took office that your country had a 550 billion dollar deficit and was more then 10 trillion in debt?
and most of it racked up in the last eight years,,
Do you realize that those numbers were just tripled in about 2 months?!