Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-24-2009, 11:32 AM
Jonlion's Avatar
Jonlion Jonlion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,306
Default Last of the Mohicans Theme song Edinburgh Tatoo

Not only is this one of the greatest theme songs made, it also is one hell of a film.

Now this is the version from the Edinburgh Tatoo, and it starts slowly but when the Bagpipes kick in, it is awesome.

Put me in with the Devil himself with this band behind you!

Really starts getting awe inspiring the 2.14 mark!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4YR-...eature=related

2.54 it goes crazy!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-24-2009, 01:31 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
Not only is this one of the greatest theme songs made, it also is one hell of a film.

Now this is the version from the Edinburgh Tatoo, and it starts slowly but when the Bagpipes kick in, it is awesome.

Put me in with the Devil himself with this band behind you!

Really starts getting awe inspiring the 2.14 mark!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4YR-...eature=related

2.54 it goes crazy!
Wow that was awesome! Love that movie! Who composed that song, BTW?
That would be a good walk out song I think!
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-24-2009, 01:41 PM
Jonlion's Avatar
Jonlion Jonlion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
Wow that was awesome! Love that movie! Who composed that song, BTW?
That would be a good walk out song I think!

Yeah i forget who it was but a few UFC's ago someone come out to it, think he was a Brazilian and i remember thinking, that is the ultimate walk out song!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
Not only is this one of the greatest theme songs made, it also is one hell of a film.

Now this is the version from the Edinburgh Tatoo, and it starts slowly but when the Bagpipes kick in, it is awesome.

Put me in with the Devil himself with this band behind you!

Really starts getting awe inspiring the 2.14 mark!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4YR-...eature=related

2.54 it goes crazy!
Great video brother! It was a cool way to start my day... and if you look closely some of those folks had really nice teeth!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-24-2009, 02:14 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,673
Default



Epic!

I just caught the tail end of the movie recently when it was playing on tv. It was during some of the last scenes and the music carries you along heightening those climatic moments.

Beautiful!

I've got it; I think I'll put it in later and watch it.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-24-2009, 02:39 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

"I WILL FIND YOU"
Written and Produced by Ciarán Brennan
Performed by Clannad
Courtesy of Atlantic Records



"THE GAEL"
Written by Dougie Maclean
Arranged and adapted by Trevor Jones



"THE HOUSE IN ROSE VALLEY"
Written and Performed by Phil Cunningham
Courtesy of Greenlinnet Records, Inc.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-25-2009, 01:15 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i would laugh if someone came out to this in the UFC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnnxDqy515s
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-25-2009, 10:53 PM
Jonlion's Avatar
Jonlion Jonlion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
Great video brother! It was a cool way to start my day... and if you look closely some of those folks had really nice teeth!!!
Probably because they are Scottish rather than us grimey English with poor dental plans!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-25-2009, 10:54 PM
Jonlion's Avatar
Jonlion Jonlion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
i would laugh if someone came out to this in the UFC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnnxDqy515s

Is it bad that this song would actually get me pretty amped up!!!!!!

Even if i am not American, i mean everyone can be in Hulkamania!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-26-2009, 07:45 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
Is it bad that this song would actually get me pretty amped up!!!!!!

Even if i am not American, i mean everyone can be in Hulkamania!
the song is fine but since it's a "pro wrestling" theme people may laugh at the fighter?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.