Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 05-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Agreed. At least aggressive drivers are paying attention to everything aroudn them when they make their stupid moves. Most of the drivers in the 804 are pretty much just idiots.

Yep. I've driven there and see no difference between your idiot drivers and mine. They'd be run off the road in Houston, Atlanta, Boston, etc. They have no concept of merging at all! They'll just stop. On the interstate. Then they wonder why they've been rearended!

~Amy
Old 05-28-2010, 09:26 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
I only got the first 2 letters of his tag. Yes I was mad as hell and maybe wished for a minute I could just choke the life out of the jerk or maybe show him I'm not a coward and I won't be threatened by a thug. If I did still have a pistol in my car i don't know what would've happened; maybe nothing at all but it's more the piece of mind that if he would have actually tried to hurt me I could defend myself. I own a gun for protection only. I have no desire to have to defend myself by taking another life it that's what you mean.

And he's no man. He's a P.O.S.

When I was 8 months pregnant with my first child, a man almost hit me in an intersection when I had the right of way. He screamed at me and harrassed me and followed me to a gas station. I got out of the car and he came running at me like he was going to do something to my hugely, obviously pregnant self. He only stopped when he saw my then husband get out of the car. Talk about a piece of chicken $hit. I couldn't believe he ran off after that. He was willing to come fight a pregnant woman over something that was his fault (I had a green light, he was turning on red) but wouldn't stay to fight a man. Oh I was mad. I wanted to kick his butt myself then!

~Amy
Old 05-28-2010, 09:30 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
There are crazy people out there. If I were you I wouldn't tap your brakes. Just hug the right white line so the person gets the idea to pass. You could have been killed.
the road we were on is two lane with a turning lane. he got in the turning lane and pulled beside me to wave his gun at me. he could have passed.

I knew this guy wasn't anything to be worried about when he stopped to keep me from getting behind him. It said to me that he was worried I'd get his tag and he'd get caught. A really thug doesn't give a crap if someone gets their tag number because 90% of the time the dang tag is stolen. I knew this guy thought he could intimidate me, but he was wrong. I refuse to coward to anyone. I fear no one but God.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:31 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Yep. I've driven there and see no difference between your idiot drivers and mine. They'd be run off the road in Houston, Atlanta, Boston, etc. They have no concept of merging at all! They'll just stop. On the interstate. Then they wonder why they've been rearended!

~Amy
Yup! Whenever my buddies are riding with me, they like to count the number of times I will be in the middle of a conversation, suddenly start shouting at idiot drivers, mutter "Stupid people piss me off" under my breath, and then return to the conversation as though nothing happened.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:35 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Quote:
When I was 8 months pregnant with my first child, a man almost hit me in an intersection when I had the right of way. He screamed at me and harrassed me and followed me to a gas station. I got out of the car and he came running at me like he was going to do something to my hugely, obviously pregnant self. He only stopped when he saw my then husband get out of the car. Talk about a piece of chicken $hit. I couldn't believe he ran off after that. He was willing to come fight a pregnant woman over something that was his fault (I had a green light, he was turning on red) but wouldn't stay to fight a man. Oh I was mad. I wanted to kick his butt myself then!

~Amy
What a "feline"!
Old 05-28-2010, 09:45 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:

~Amy
It's actually funny to me how fast he hauled off when he realized I wasn't letting him just get away with that. He was big and bad waving a gun but ran from a girl in a Hyundai? He was just such a coward.

I can't stand a cowardly bully. Just because I'm a woman doesn't make me scared of you. And if by chance I am I've got two 6' 4" brothers and a 5'7" husband that collect guns. I'm not a good one to tick off.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:46 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Quote:
It's actually funny to me how fast he hauled off when he realized I wasn't letting him just get away with that. He was big and bad waving a gun but ran from a girl in a Hyundai? He was just such a coward.

I can't stand a cowardly bully. Just because I'm a woman doesn't make me scared of you. And if by chance I am I've got two 6' 4" brothers and a 5'7" husband that collect guns. I'm not a good one to tick off.
*Note to self: suck up to Grits*
Old 05-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Rev

ROLL TIDE BABY!!!!
Give 'em heck!!!
Old 05-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Twinsmama

That sucks I was hoping he wouldn't get away with it. It's scary to think he could have actually killed you. It's even scarier to think how many times he has done this or will do this again. He is obviously not firing on all 8!

I carry , and I try to always think of the worse case so that I am ready in a situation like this. It would freak me the hell out if someone pointed a gun at me. I would never pull it unless I planned on using it. My sister thinks I'm crazy for carrying a gun because I'm a woman it just seems strange to her. I laugh and say if some one starts shooting lets see who you are diving behind I would never want to shoot anyone either but then again not sure to many people would.

Quote:
I only got the first 2 letters of his tag. Yes I was mad as hell and maybe wished for a minute I could just choke the life out of the jerk or maybe show him I'm not a coward and I won't be threatened by a thug. If I did still have a pistol in my car i don't know what would've happened; maybe nothing at all but it's more the piece of mind that if he would have actually tried to hurt me I could defend myself. I own a gun for protection only. I have no desire to have to defend myself by taking another life it that's what you mean.

And he's no man. He's a P.O.S.
Old 05-31-2010, 01:51 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
I have to vent over the cowardly jackass that just pointed a gun at me because I gave him the old tap the breaks so you'll get off my butt signal. Speed limits is 55 on the road and I was going maybe 45 because a truck had just turned in front of me and wasn't back up to speed. So this jerk flies up behind me and just sits on my butt. I get the 55 and he's still there so I give the breaks a good push. Next thing I know he is driving in a turning lane waving a pistol at me. I don't scare easy. If he was gonna use it he would have taken it out of the case first. I grabbed my phone, slammed on breaks, and went to get behind him to get his tag number. Well he stops in the road. So i hit it in reverse and get behind him anyways. next thing I know i'm on the phone with 911 going 90 in my sedan coming into construction traffic. Well he u-turned infront of a cement truck and was gone before I could safely get turned around. i am so pissed. Luck for him I stopped carrying 2 years ago when my son was in his get into everything stage. I know I'll see him again and when I do he's momma can get ready for her news appererance to cry over the injustic of he son getting the max sentence (side note - don't piss someone off that's freinds with the DA and AG) because he's going to jail or maybe some place the rhymes with jail if he feels froggy. I'll be re-envoking my second amendment right again today. Thugs beware.

Wow I feel much better now.
and I thought i'd had a bad week