Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 05-28-2010, 05:24 PM
BamaGrits84

Default invoking my 2nd amendment right - again

I have to vent over the cowardly jackass that just pointed a gun at me because I gave him the old tap the breaks so you'll get off my butt signal. Speed limits is 55 on the road and I was going maybe 45 because a truck had just turned in front of me and wasn't back up to speed. So this jerk flies up behind me and just sits on my butt. I get the 55 and he's still there so I give the breaks a good push. Next thing I know he is driving in a turning lane waving a pistol at me. I don't scare easy. If he was gonna use it he would have taken it out of the case first. I grabbed my phone, slammed on breaks, and went to get behind him to get his tag number. Well he stops in the road. So i hit it in reverse and get behind him anyways. next thing I know i'm on the phone with 911 going 90 in my sedan coming into construction traffic. Well he u-turned infront of a cement truck and was gone before I could safely get turned around. i am so pissed. Luck for him I stopped carrying 2 years ago when my son was in his get into everything stage. I know I'll see him again and when I do he's momma can get ready for her news appererance to cry over the injustic of he son getting the max sentence (side note - don't piss someone off that's freinds with the DA and AG) because he's going to jail or maybe some place the rhymes with jail if he feels froggy. I'll be re-envoking my second amendment right again today. Thugs beware.

Wow I feel much better now.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:56 PM

People like that are idiots who usually end up getting someone else killed while they walk away without a scatch! I see that all the time. It's ridiculous and dangerous. I don't step on my brakes, but I do take my foot off the gas and usually they get the message to back off if they want me to get back up to speed.

Back in March, I had my nephew in the backseat and this chick was riding my butt talking on her cell phone. The speed limit is 60 there. I slowed down and she still didn't back off; she was so close, all I could see was her hood. I was so scared 'cause my nephew was right there; it made me so angry that she was jeopardizing his life. She finally pulled out and passed me ONLY to stop about 1/4 mile in front of me to turn left into an addition.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:11 PM
Miss Foxy

Hopefully that jackass will pull his gun on the wrong person really soon!! I hate people like that!!!!
Old 05-28-2010, 07:24 PM
Blade

Are you sure the gun-toting driver wasn't actually your hubby making threats in an attempt to avoid a repeat of you preventing him watching UFC again this Saturday?
Old 05-28-2010, 07:28 PM
B