Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 06-03-2010, 07:52 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
You fought Chuck already? is this in career mode?
Yeah. I KOed Luiz Cane, Krystoff Soszynki & Lyoto Machida, was KOed by Chuck, KOed by Rampage, KOed Kristoff (again), then came back & Koed Chuck in the 2nd!

Quote:
What'd you get him with JB?
My KOs are all either lead hooks set-up by a lead body kicks or else lead head kicks set-up by lead hooks. Those combos work well for me.

Usually I get the KOs because I've hip-tossed the side control, thrown a ton of elbows & knees to the body & once they get up they're exhausted & gassed, so they tip over as soon as I touch 'em.

Quote:
Who all from the HIT Squad are on the game?
Just Matt. They create a coupla of fake fighters for MW & LHW. The LHW's name is Karl Thomas.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:01 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post

Usually I get the KOs because I've hip-tossed the side control, thrown a ton of elbows & knees to the body & once they get up they're exhausted & gassed, so they tip over as soon as I touch 'em.
You can totally spam the CPU with knees to the body from side control. Just throw about 4 or 5, then move to north/south, then to full mount down, then back to side control, then throw more knees, then repeat. They made it pretty easy to mess a guy up like that.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:03 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
You can totally spam the CPU with knees to the body from side control. Just throw about 4 or 5, then move to north/south, then to full mount down, then back to side control, then throw more knees, then repeat. They made it pretty easy to mess a guy up like that.
Yeah, that's how I beat Chuck the 2nd time. In the 1st fight, he kept standing up after only a coupla strikes, so in the 2nd fight, I'd do a little GnP, switch to a new position, GnP some more, switch it up again, etc.

I KOed Forrest last night, now I've got a title shot against Rashad!
Old 06-05-2010, 12:16 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

I just realized I quoted the wrong quote from Llmafigher in my last response to him

I popped in 2009 to see how it fared after two weeks of playing 2010 and I actually think that 09 is an overall better game. The developers at Yukes made some notable improvements in the 2010 game, but the gameplay itself lost as much as it gained in the transition. Not to say it was so much that they are two different games, but enough to say one is superior to the other.