Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-26-2010, 01:12 PM
Blade

Personally, I think GSP has become predictable and boring. On the one hand you can't blame him for fighting smart and to his strengths, that's fair enough I guess, but if you're gonna just take people down and lie on them the whole time, at least develop some ferocious ground and pound. Fighters like Hughes and Tito always look to take the fight to the ground, but they're exciting ground fighters because at least they cover the Octagon in claret and batter people senseless while they're down there, GSP just looks like he's gettin' jiggy with it.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:25 PM
cubsfan47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Personally, I think GSP has become predictable and boring. On the one hand you can't blame him for fighting smart and to his strengths, that's fair enough I guess, but if you're gonna just take people down and lie on them the whole time, at least develop some ferocious ground and pound. Fighters like Hughes and Tito always look to take the fight to the ground, but they're exciting ground fighters because at least they cover the Octagon in claret and batter people senseless while they're down there, GSP just looks like he's gettin' jiggy with it.
+1
Old 05-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Matt-4; G