Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-23-2009, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
Yeah, there are plenty of other reason's to call him a jerk, so I'll let this one go ;)
Ha ha, i did hate him after TUF but i now really like him and i never thought i would. I truly thought he was the only one that could give GSP some trouble in the forseeable future along with Alves of course.

Now its a long road back if ever really.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
Ha ha, i did hate him after TUF but i now really like him and i never thought i would. I truly thought he was the only one that could give GSP some trouble in the forseeable future along with Alves of course.

Now its a long road back if ever really.
His only hope is that Dana and joe Silva thought it was a premature stoppage too. and the more of a fuss he puts up the better chance he has of getting a top opponent next time.

[
Old 02-23-2009, 05:51 PM
hizo64

All I have to say about Koscheck's loss is.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
His only hope is that Dana and joe Silva thought it was a premature stoppage too. and the more of a fuss he puts up the better chance he has of getting a top opponent next time.
Yeah was just on the UFC website and reading the articles from Di Santo and Gerbasi and Di Santo has it right in that Koschecks next fight is monumental for him.

Hopefully he can pull off another big victory, He is too good to be a gatekeeper for the division.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:41 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
I think that was nothing short of invasion of his privacy to be honnest. He went to his dressing room to let off a bit of steam dissapointed in the loss, and the camara man wont leave him alone when he obviously just wants to be with his corner.

That sorta reaction in private I would possibly expect, and wont hold again