Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-22-2010, 12:41 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
N the odds of a grappler knocking out somone who hasnt been koed before are less likely but serra did it to GSP... Then you picked him to do it again in the rematch despite how unlikely it was that it happened the first time... somtimes our bias blinds us from reality right atom?
Right, Serra didn't KO GSP, he TKOed him,
or sub from strikes depending on your opinion.
Either way, that is considered the biggest upset in MMA history.
(I always pick against GSP, Im a hater, I admit it,
but I have no delusions about his skill set)

Not to mention, I never said impossible, I said highly unlikely. (to the sub)
If you think its LIKELY that GSP will sub KOS you're kidding yourself.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:47 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
I didn't say its impossible, its highly unlikely
Quote:
Not to mention, I never said impossible, I said highly unlikely. (to the sub)
Quote:
GSP will NOT submit KOS, ever.
That doesn't look like "highly unlikely" to me.............
Old 05-22-2010, 06:07 AM
donaldbreland

Get off GSP's balls people. Kos will beat him because in my mind Kos will out wrestle him and Kos has a better chance of knocking out GSP. GSPs chin really hasn't been tested. Except for that punk Serra. I know one thing. GSP will not be able to throw Kos around like a rag doll. I hear y'all talking about Kos acting. I call b.s if you're talking about the Daley. He clearly got hit by the so called phantom knee. Where did the blood come from? I wished most of you on here would not listen to pre game hype. You take that into consideration when judging fighters. I have said it before and I will say it again. There is only two fighters in the ww division that deserve a title shot. One is Matt and the other is KOS. Why?Because they both have what it takes to beat GSP. Matt impressed me in his last fight and when he knocks out Almeida. He should have to fight Kos for the title. That would be a great fight.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:28 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
That doesn't look like "highly unlikely" to me.............
Oh whatever, you're taking things out of context,
obviously I am a GSP hater, and was just talking a little smack.

how about this? 99 times out of 100 he doesn't
Old 05-22-2010, 03:41 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Oh whatever, you're taking things out of context,
obviously I am a GSP hater, and was just talking a little smack.

how about this? 99 times out of 100 he doesn't

Better.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:12 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldbreland View Post
Get off GSP's balls people. Kos will beat him because in my mind Kos will out wrestle him and Kos has a better chance of knocking out GSP. GSPs chin really hasn't been tested. Except for that punk Serra. I know one thing. GSP will not be able to throw Kos around like a rag doll. I hear y'all talking about Kos acting. I call b.s if you're talking about the Daley. He clearly got hit by the so called phantom knee. Where did the blood come from? I wished most of you on here would not listen to pre game hype. You take that into consideration when judging fighters. I have said it before and I will say it again. There is only two fighters in the ww division that deserve a title shot. One is Matt and the other is KOS. Why?Because they both have what it takes to beat GSP. Matt impressed me in his last fight and when he knocks out Almeida. He should have to fight Kos for the title. That would be a great fight.
Self,

Be nice. Be nice. Be nice.
Say nothing! Leave it alone!
Old 05-22-2010, 04:14 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Self,

Be nice. Be nice. Be nice.
Say nothing! Leave it alone!
Okay. But only for you.
And just so you know. That wasn't an easy comment to let slide.

I have had too much coffee this morning.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Would you consider yourself on Josh's balls??

I mean you do know they fought once before right??? You can Google it if you don't remember.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:48 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Would you consider yourself on Josh's balls??

I mean you do know they fought once before right??? You can Google it if you don't remember.
Fight 2 = mirror image of fight 1.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:48 PM
rearnakedchoke

kos has the same chance that alves, hardy and BJ did ... slim to none .. but still a chance ...