Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 05-19-2010, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
You definitely should; they are very reputable and the cars they sell would knock your socks off! I bet you could find an auction fairly close to wherever you are located, I think it would be a blast to go even if you don't bid.

Here's their site:
http://mecum.com/

I only know all this because my husband would LOVE to get one of those cars Mac is talking about and he's often watching the auctions :-)
Unfortunately, none of the auctions is close to my compound, which is quite . . . remote. We are in need of a new car but my wife has a vote so unfortunately, I see a minivan in our future rather than a classic convertible.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:52 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
I see a minivan in our future rather than a classic convertible.
Just remember PTM , Its always easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission .....

Atleast thats my rule
Old 05-19-2010, 04:47 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Heh, it's a secret. But you go first, PTM!

Actually, I'm just getting over the last withdrawal symptoms from a blog I was a part of for many years. My nick here is a shortened version. This topic is ironic because I was just thinking I'd like to change to my real name.

I've posted at a few sites but only 1 on a regular basis previously. They were political, for the most part. Started at LGF (but only posted sporadically), got banned there when Charles went crazy with the banning stick and never looked back.

I think that I know your real name.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:54 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post

Rumpelstiltskin!!

Just kidding! I have been reading way to many stories to my boys lately.

ps Does anyone know why kids get stuck on one story and want to hear it over and over and over and over and over, etc.?
Old 05-19-2010, 05:14 AM
Stump Rules!

Because we read it to them over and over and over? Kids like funny and familiar so when it's funny..they want...come on, say it with me kids....familiar! One more time Mummy!

Quote:

ps Does anyone know why kids get stuck on one story and want to hear it over and over and over and over and over, etc.?

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 05-19-2010, 05:43 AM

Quote:

lol, I trust you!

I was just wishing that when the forum was reworked I had switched.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:05 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
Do you post on other forums - any type of forum, not necessarily MMA. If so, what forum and under what name?
No.

Well for a while I posted on Kyle Watsons BJJ Forum, I also had a brief spell on Gabriel Ruedigers Forum, and that guy from here who had a forums whose name I forget (and no I didnt post on Bobs Forum ) and I think I once posted on the underground, and once on MMAweekly...but they were booooooring.

I have posted comments on mmahitpit dot com, but mainly because I wrote for them...other then that I have myspace and facebook...but thats about it, oh and youtube

As for names...Well I was Pulvaris on one...and Kaziklu-Bey on the other but I cant remember which way round that was

This Forum may have changed some, but there isnt really any other place quite like it out there. Most other forums are either stupid big, or they are full of mean and foolish trolls. this place was different, I think this one is more interesting because at its foundation it was one of the first to be an MMA forum dedicated to a particular fighter....like now every fighter and his dog have their own forum....but it used to really just be Tito Ortiz, and Chuck Liddell...or this one...unless you wanted one like Sherdog whose loyalty was unattached.

This Forum has grown a community thats so active we have possibly up to 50 regulars which might post/be online EVERY SINGLE day. Many more then once a day. Thats an achievement in itself if the others are anything to go by
Old 05-24-2010, 07:27 PM
3dlee

Just like this forum, I have been a long time lurker/rare poster on mmaforum.com since 06. I think i have less than 400 posts on mmaforum and over half of them are matt hughes related lol. same user name.