Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-09-2010, 04:42 PM
Blade

Koscheck also said a couple of times in post-fight interviews that he definitely got hit with something but wasn't sure if it was a punch or a knee. That just proves he's bullsh*tting, because if he thinks he might have gotten caught with a punch whilst on his knees, which would have been legal, then why did he flap around like a dying swan at the time, appealing to the ref and squinting like a drunken, one-eyed sailor?

And depending on the weight classes, Sextex should get a spot in the house on the next season of TUF, come on Dana give him a shot at redemption, haha.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Rev

Why does everyone think PD should get anything? He got a gift, a chance in the UFC, and he blew it. The guy is a punk who talked alot of crap and got delt with. Kos is a punk for faking but fighters have been doing that for years(the dude on TUF did it 2 weeks ago and got the win because of it and you all didnt cry then) if your gonna have a standard, hold it true across the board, not just for someone you dont like.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Liddellfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Why does everyone think PD should get anything? He got a gift, a chance in the UFC, and he blew it. The guy is a punk who talked alot of crap and got delt with. Kos is a punk for faking but fighters have been doing that for years(the dude on TUF did it 2 weeks ago and got the win because of it and you all didnt cry then) if your gonna have a standard, hold it true across the board, not just for someone you dont like.
Very well said..........
Old 05-09-2010, 07:38 PM
atomdanger

People are completely over reacting. This is ridiculous.

Nate Diaz is on live primetime cable kicking a downed man in the head,
did Dana even have a talk with him? No...

Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, ANY other sport, brawls break out constantly,
hell in those sports you can even fight a FAN and not be banned for life.
Suspend and fine him.

I am more offended that it is ILLEGAL to fake an injury,
yet two fights in a row KOS has done just that.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Buc Nasty

Good point Atom. It was a dick move but if he's going to be punished so should Nate. Shame about their actions as I used to like them both.

Kos is still a dick. I can't believe he took another shot at the oscars, but I guess thats all he has a chance of winning.

It's going to be nice rooting for GSP again, its been a long time!
Old 05-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Nate hasn't done anything a UFC cage that I am aware of.