Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-07-2010, 11:00 PM

what does tuf have to do with GSP? Is he coaching again?
Old 05-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Bobby71

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
what does tuf have to do with GSP? Is he coaching again?
Again? I guess your counting season four. Sigh, yes he is, Dana said he will coach against and fight the winner of the Kos/Daley fight sigh.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:45 PM
que

i like how the crowd cheered for shogun but i hated how they boo'd dragon. c'mon why do people have to be assholes to fighters who are nothing but humble

i would love to see shogun become UFC champ though, so i will be rooting for him. i think he deserves it, and even if dragon loses his belt tonight it's alright because he will probably be champ again in the future, of whatever weight class he wants to fight at...

koscheck is going to DESTROY daley. what does daley have besides a left hand?

daley tries to have the persona of someone cocky but he fails miserably at it. koscheck has the persona of someone cocky and he rules at it! there is no one better at being a cocky asshole than koscheck. he's so good at it, you just have to love him! he's hilarious!
Old 05-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
i like how the crowd cheered for shogun but i hated how they boo'd dragon. c'mon why do people have to be assholes to fighters who are nothing but humble

i would love to see shogun become UFC champ though, so i will be rooting for him. i think he deserves it, and even if dragon loses his belt tonight it's alright because he will probably be champ again in the future, of whatever weight class he wants to fight at...

daley tries to have the persona of someone cocky but he fails miserably at it. koscheck has the persona of someone cocky and he rules at it! there is no one better at being a cocky asshole than koscheck. he's so good at it, you just have to love him! he's hilarious!
I agree with the Shogun/Machida comments. I like both but I want Shogun to win.

I diagree with the other comments entirely! Daley has power in both hands and his kicks are nasty! He's a more dangerous striker than Hardy but if it goes to the ground he won't last long, but it'll be better than watching GSP v Wembley Faggle 2!

Old 05-08-2010, 02:20 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
I hope Kos, the cheater, goes down like a sack of ****. I can't stand him after the "fake" poke to the eye.... period.
Agreed!!!!

Old 05-08-2010, 12:46 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post

i see kos getting the takedown and the rnc, but ever since the thiago KO loss, i think he is one punch away from losing .. yes, he got past rumble ... i am taking daley just cuz i'd rather see gsp beat him than kos again ..
Old 05-08-2010, 01:08 PM
cubsfan47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Agreed!!!!

I agree with those choices especially since I just ordered the walkout shirts for Machida and Cote.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:47 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
I hope Kos, the cheater, goes down like a sack of ****. I can't stand him after the "fake" poke to the eye.... period.

Many MMA fans.. say that Josh WAS poked in the eye.. his LEFT eye.. even Rogan said in a tweet that.."Here's proof that he was poked..."

But people tend to forget that after the "eye poke".. he grabbed his RIGHT eye... talking about the knee to the head..

But then you watch this...

heh...

And you have to wonder.. (now I don't like Johnson at all.. and I was becoming a fan of Josh's after his two previous fights)....

Was Anthony's knee to Josh's right side of the head (that didn't happen)... so hard.. that Josh couldn't see out of his left eye??? Did the non-knee make Josh confuse his left/right??? Or did the thumb in the LEFT eye hurt so bad.. that it made his whole head hurt...

Or does Josh not know his left from his right?
Old 05-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
And you have to wonder.. (now I don't like Johnson at all.. and I was becoming a fan of Josh's after his two previous fights)....

Was Anthony's knee to Josh's right side of the head (that didn't happen)... so hard.. that Josh couldn't see out of his left eye??? Did the non-knee make Josh confuse his left/right??? Or did the thumb in the LEFT eye hurt so bad.. that it made his whole head hurt...

Or does Josh not know his left from his right?
He was acting, plain and simple. If you get poked in the eye badly you're not going to need to think about it!
Old 05-08-2010, 04:52 PM
ufcfan2

May have to make one change to the card/predictions:

Joe Doekerson V. Tom ' Dan Severn' Lawlor