Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 05-07-2010, 11:00 PM
F34R F34R is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,101
Default

what does tuf have to do with GSP? Is he coaching again?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Bobby71
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
what does tuf have to do with GSP? Is he coaching again?
Again? I guess your counting season four. Sigh, yes he is, Dana said he will coach against and fight the winner of the Kos/Daley fight sigh.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-07-2010, 11:45 PM
que
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i like how the crowd cheered for shogun but i hated how they boo'd dragon. c'mon why do people have to be assholes to fighters who are nothing but humble


i would love to see shogun become UFC champ though, so i will be rooting for him. i think he deserves it, and even if dragon loses his belt tonight it's alright because he will probably be champ again in the future, of whatever weight class he wants to fight at...

koscheck is going to DESTROY daley. what does daley have besides a left hand?

daley tries to have the persona of someone cocky but he fails miserably at it. koscheck has the persona of someone cocky and he rules at it! there is no one better at being a cocky asshole than koscheck. he's so good at it, you just have to love him! he's hilarious!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Buc Nasty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
i like how the crowd cheered for shogun but i hated how they boo'd dragon. c'mon why do people have to be assholes to fighters who are nothing but humble


i would love to see shogun become UFC champ though, so i will be rooting for him. i think he deserves it, and even if dragon loses his belt tonight it's alright because he will probably be champ again in the future, of whatever weight class he wants to fight at...

koscheck is going to DESTROY daley. what does daley have besides a left hand?

daley tries to have the persona of someone cocky but he fails miserably at it. koscheck has the persona of someone cocky and he rules at it! there is no one better at being a cocky asshole than koscheck. he's so good at it, you just have to love him! he's hilarious!
I agree with the Shogun/Machida comments. I like both but I want Shogun to win.

I diagree with the other comments entirely! Daley has power in both hands and his kicks are nasty! He's a more dangerous striker than Hardy but if it goes to the ground he won't last long, but it'll be better than watching GSP v Wembley Faggle 2!

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-08-2010, 02:20 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
I hope Kos, the cheater, goes down like a sack of ****. I can't stand him after the "fake" poke to the eye.... period.
Agreed!!!!

__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-08-2010, 12:46 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
i like how the crowd cheered for shogun but i hated how they boo'd dragon. c'mon why do people have to be assholes to fighters who are nothing but humble


i would love to see shogun become UFC champ though, so i will be rooting for him. i think he deserves it, and even if dragon loses his belt tonight it's alright because he will probably be champ again in the future, of whatever weight class he wants to fight at...

koscheck is going to DESTROY daley. what does daley have besides a left hand?

daley tries to have the persona of someone cocky but he fails miserably at it. koscheck has the persona of someone cocky and he rules at it! there is no one better at being a cocky asshole than koscheck. he's so good at it, you just have to love him! he's hilarious!
i see kos getting the takedown and the rnc, but ever since the thiago KO loss, i think he is one punch away from losing .. yes, he got past rumble ... i am taking daley just cuz i'd rather see gsp beat him than kos again ..
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-08-2010, 01:08 PM
cubsfan47
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Agreed!!!!

I agree with those choices especially since I just ordered the walkout shirts for Machida and Cote.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-08-2010, 01:47 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
I hope Kos, the cheater, goes down like a sack of ****. I can't stand him after the "fake" poke to the eye.... period.

Many MMA fans.. say that Josh WAS poked in the eye.. his LEFT eye.. even Rogan said in a tweet that.."Here's proof that he was poked..."



But people tend to forget that after the "eye poke".. he grabbed his RIGHT eye... talking about the knee to the head..

But then you watch this...


heh...





And you have to wonder.. (now I don't like Johnson at all.. and I was becoming a fan of Josh's after his two previous fights)....

Was Anthony's knee to Josh's right side of the head (that didn't happen)... so hard.. that Josh couldn't see out of his left eye??? Did the non-knee make Josh confuse his left/right??? Or did the thumb in the LEFT eye hurt so bad.. that it made his whole head hurt...

Or does Josh not know his left from his right?
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Buc Nasty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
And you have to wonder.. (now I don't like Johnson at all.. and I was becoming a fan of Josh's after his two previous fights)....

Was Anthony's knee to Josh's right side of the head (that didn't happen)... so hard.. that Josh couldn't see out of his left eye??? Did the non-knee make Josh confuse his left/right??? Or did the thumb in the LEFT eye hurt so bad.. that it made his whole head hurt...

Or does Josh not know his left from his right?
He was acting, plain and simple. If you get poked in the eye badly you're not going to need to think about it!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-08-2010, 04:52 PM
ufcfan2
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

May have to make one change to the card/predictions:

Joe Doekerson V. Tom ' Dan Severn' Lawlor
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.