Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-23-2009, 03:21 AM
Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I never noticed how horribly hairy BJ Penns armpits are until I looked in your siggie. Dont you think Fighters should shave underarm hair before a fight...
Sig worthy.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:25 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Kos was out on the uppercut but the left hook woke him up
Old 02-23-2009, 08:44 AM
GnP

Good night of fights.

Thought BJ showed himself to be quite possibly the worst cornerman ever. Whilst Rudeboy was on the ground getting smashed, what did he shout? Get up! Well cheers BJ that is something i hadn't thought of doing. Then after round two when Rudeboy walked back to the corner looking like he had been hit by a freight train, did he offer words of advise on how to stop getting killed? nooooo the only thing he said was you look great he can't stand with you

haha well done BJ

Thought Mia looked incredible again and Nate is looking like a beast at the moment
Old 02-23-2009, 02:46 PM
CAVEMAN

Does anyone else think Sanchez is borderline psychotic? What was up with the YES! YES! YES! YES! rant on the walk in. It also looked like he was foaming at the mouth.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:06 PM
TheConcretekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN
Does anyone else think Sanchez is borderline psychotic? What was up with the YES! YES! YES! YES! rant on the walk in. It also looked like he was foaming at the mouth.
Yeah I noticed that, normally he's very Hughes/Fedor like, very subdued. And he does that stupid karate kid breathing thing... but I guess he want to amp himself up, or scare Joe Daddy, or to get people talking about it on forums...
Old 02-23-2009, 03:22 PM
Max

I thought the card was ok. The fights were exciting but very few were what I would consider good fights. It was free so I really cant complain that much but IMO it should have been a UFN and not a numbered UFC.

Last edited by Max; 02-23-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:38 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid
Yeah I noticed that, normally he's very Hughes/Fedor like, very subdued. And he does that stupid karate kid breathing thing... but I guess he want to amp himself up, or scare Joe Daddy, or to get people talking about it on forums...

Trust me.. it isnt' stupid.. it may look "stupid" to the uninformed... but it turly helps. Do some reading on TCM.

EDIT..

Traditional Chinese medicine = TCM
Old 02-23-2009, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
Trust me.. it isnt' stupid.. it may look "stupid" to the uninformed... but it turly helps. Do some reading on TCM.

EDIT..

Traditional Chinese medicine = TCM
It's like an emotional cleansing right, Spirit?
If you saw any of the behind the scenes stuff from Fedor's fight with AA. When he's backstage he's doing the exact same thing. I'm off to find the vid

[
Old 02-23-2009, 04:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32awP...e=channel_page
Here it is fast forward to the 6 minute mark. the rest is that punk Jerry Millan harrassing DW via text messaging. it's crazy to see Fedor psyching up like that. all we see is the result

[
Old 02-24-2009, 02:30 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
It's like an emotional cleansing right, Spirit?
If you saw any of the behind the scenes stuff from Fedor's fight with AA. When he's backstage he's doing the exact same thing. I'm off to find the vid

Yes and no. There is a lot of emotional cleansing, I agree.. but out focus is mainly on the energy of the body, and how to manipulate it.

It sounds really hokey, and I hate talking about it to people without being able to show the.

On the grand scheme of things.. I know nothing.. But I can show people how it works.. and my teachers.. wow..

And as for "chi" ball KOs... please.. those are laughable.