Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 05-31-2009, 09:26 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I'm still trying to finish his book you know...I was put off on the first page when he said the inspiration for such a book was to uncover why fighters like BJ Penn are so wrongly missrepresented...and then he moved on to Nick Diaz...and goodness knows who he'll pick next on his circuit of must visit Fight Camps...that misses out Miletich Fighting Systems....

Sometimes I like him...sometimes, I really dont
I still haven't read his book. I keep meaning to, just haven't gotten it yet. I will overlook those things on his first page though since he was such a nice guy and military men are hot.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 05-31-2009, 09:53 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN
I still haven't read his book. I keep meaning to, just haven't gotten it yet. I will overlook those things on his first page though since he was such a nice guy and military men are hot.

~Amy
well there is that

The book isnt bad. I just lost it for a week and then found it in my bag and couldnt remember where i'd got up to
Old 12-06-2009, 03:55 PM
infantry all the way

Default thats a great team.

Matt, Amy, everyone else there whom i dont know, just want you to know how awesome it is that you guys do this.
you put alot of smiles on those vets faces
Old 12-06-2009, 09:41 PM
hughesfan4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantry all the way View Post
Matt, Amy, everyone else there whom i dont know, just want you to know how awesome it is that you guys do this.
you put alot of smiles on those vets faces
ditto!!,you guys definately make the brave fighting men and women very happy....they definatelydeserve to smile."godbless our troops!".
Old 12-07-2009, 12:12 AM
3dlee

Great pics, Amy! Matt, you are the man for doing so much for the troops. It really seems like yall had a great time. I know if I were a wounded soldier, Matt coming in to visit would definitely make me happy and hopeful. There are so few real proud supportive Americans around anymore, I'm glad the guy Im a fan of and look up to happens to be one of them.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:10 PM
infantry all the way

Default thoughts of a soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dlee View Post
Great pics, Amy! Matt, you are the man for doing so much for the troops. It really seems like yall had a great time. I know if I were a wounded soldier, Matt coming in to visit would definitely make me happy and hopeful. There are so few real proud supportive Americans around anymore, I'm glad the guy Im a fan of and look up to happens to be one of them.
I second your opinion