Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 04-29-2010, 04:38 PM
rearnakedchoke

Default Chael Sonnen (R) - More quotes ...

This guy is really starting to talk some crap ... let's wait to see who he goes off on next ... moron ..

http://www.heavy.com/mma/mma-intervi...ine-continues/
Old 04-29-2010, 06:36 PM
atomdanger

I like the guy, I don't agree with everything that he says, but I like him.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:20 PM
Hughes fanboy

“I was grateful, I ran out of Nyquil, I watched that fight, I went fast asleep I didn’t even have to sit through all 25 minutes of it. So I was grateful. You know who should really thank him is Matt Hughes. Matt Hughes put his hands down more times than a professional athlete has ever done in a fight, truly. Matt Hughes throws a jab, drops his hands. Backs up, drops his hands. Moves left, drops his hands. Moves right, drops his hands. Matt Hughes should be thanking Anderson, ‘Hey look, I did horrible tonight, you just took the weight off me, thanks bro.’” So you were not impressed with Hughes and his performance against Gracie? “Who was? Of course not. You probably forget he was on the card until I reminded you.

- Is he (R) just ribbing on Matt so he can land a possible "stepping stone" fight against him should he lose to AS?

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 04-29-2010, 08:21 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
“I was grateful, I ran out of Nyquil, I watched that fight, I went fast asleep I didn’t even have to sit through all 25 minutes of it. So I was grateful. You know who should really thank him is Matt Hughes. Matt Hughes put his hands down more times than a professional athlete has ever done in a fight, truly. Matt Hughes throws a jab, drops his hands. Backs up, drops his hands. Moves left, drops his hands. Moves right, drops his hands. Matt Hughes should be thanking Anderson, ‘Hey look, I did horrible tonight, you just took the weight off me, thanks bro.’” So you were not impressed with Hughes and his performance against Gracie? “Who was? Of course not. You probably forget he was on the card until I reminded you.

- Is he (R) just ribbing on Matt so he can land a possible "stepping stone" fight against him should he lose to AS?
Oh no he didnt!!!
Old 04-29-2010, 08:33 PM
Maldonado136

silva is gonna smack sonnen. hard.

Old 04-29-2010, 08:40 PM
Max

"the two little kids that bought em, are probably pretty upset, their parents probably thought it was Quinton Jackson when they bought it for them and the kids had a disappointing Christmas I would imagine."

lol
Old 04-29-2010, 09:01 PM

Sonnen has no class. He will never be a champion.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:47 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Sonnen has no class. He will never be a champion.
+1
Old 04-29-2010, 10:06 PM
Maldonado136

here is an excellent promo some dude made for the fight. i love how fan made promos like this and the machida/shogun 2 one are way way better than they ones that the ufc produces. they need to take some notes from these guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijLej...layer_embedded
Old 04-29-2010, 10:07 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

It's not the first time he has talked smack about Matt. I pointed it out before and some people ignored it and said I was oversensitive.