Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-28-2010, 11:13 PM
Black Mamba
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

And while we're on the topic of the girls...Victoria Secret has designed an awesome new bra. The Miraculous Bra is sweet. I couldn't try on my size in store, but I tried on the next size down. Woooooooooooooooooooow. And dammmmmmmmmn.

They aren't kidding when the ad says "2 cup sizes." Normally I wouldn't pay $50 for just one bra, but this one is totally worth it. It's soft, great support, and provides some great cleavage. And here's a plus: it's convertable.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...me=OSBRPYYYZZZ
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-29-2010, 12:34 AM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Mamba View Post
And while we're on the topic of the girls...Victoria Secret has designed an awesome new bra. The Miraculous Bra is sweet. I couldn't try on my size in store, but I tried on the next size down. Woooooooooooooooooooow. And dammmmmmmmmn.

Pics or shens!

Glad you like my divine rod.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-29-2010, 12:53 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,298
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Mamba View Post
Oh my gosh. That is awesome. Power to the big girls! Thanks for making my day Ben.

I'll admit, the girls have been known to distract a few lab TAs. Even diffuse an agrument too.
Hahaha, glad you liked it!













(Michelle had me convinced you were gonna hunt me down after reading this )
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-29-2010, 01:11 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,786
Default

Then I said no, wait. Don't leave that out Ben.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post


(Michelle had me convinced you were gonna hunt me down after reading this )
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-29-2010, 01:15 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,298
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
Then I said no, wait. Don't leave that out Ben.
But if I leave that part out, then I can make you sound more like a looney!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-29-2010, 01:23 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,786
Default

You scare me

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
But if I leave that part out, then I can make you sound more like a looney!
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-29-2010, 03:28 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,298
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
You scare me
Hey, after 4yrs in a place like this, you pick up a a trick or two along the way!


(And not just the kind of trick Mike's used to...)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-29-2010, 10:36 AM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

But I ain't into trickin, just to treatin
and I ain't into treatin every trick that I'm meetin
(Nah nah nah na nah nah nah)Yeah,
SHAKE IT BABY, SHAKE IT NOW SHAKE IT LIKE THAT
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom and a poom-poom -
JUST SHAKE YA RUMP
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Silverback
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
But I ain't into trickin, just to treatin
and I ain't into treatin every trick that I'm meetin
(Nah nah nah na nah nah nah)Yeah,
SHAKE IT BABY, SHAKE IT NOW SHAKE IT LIKE THAT
All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom and a poom-poom -
JUST SHAKE YA RUMP
Do you say that to all the girls, or just a select few??
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-29-2010, 12:10 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Do you say that to all the girls, or just a select few??
All of them. You catch more fish with a bigger net.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.