Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-22-2009, 06:52 PM
lc87

I like how he called out arod for cheating and it didn't matter how he admitted to it. He cheated and that's that.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:55 PM
bradwright

Kos is a joke,,he just doesn't understand that how he is perceived by the fans ultimately determines his longevity in the sport,,
some one should tell him this isn't the WWE,,

his lack of respect for the fans will come back to bite him in the asss,one more loss and i think we will never see him again in the UFC,,
Old 02-22-2009, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
Kos is a joke,,he just doesn't understand that how he is perceived by the fans ultimately determines his longevity in the sport,,
some one should tell him this isn't the WWE,,

his lack of respect for the fans will come back to bite him in the asss,one more loss and i think we will never see him again in the UFC,,

I'm not sure where he disrespects the fans, he said he knows that he is here to entertain and primarily thats what he will do.

He is being asked whether it bothers him that bizaarly he is still quite unpopular. He says he doesnt care whether people like him or don't. Thats not upto him, and i respect him for that attitude.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44
um did you see the fights last night

I was there and i dont agree with the Refs decision. Also, i still think he is the biggest threat/potential out there. He hung with GSP better than anyone.

I really think he was unlucky and i back him to get abck up there.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
I was there and i dont agree with the Refs decision. Also, i still think he is the biggest threat/potential out there. He hung with GSP better than anyone.

I really think he was unlucky and i back him to get abck up there.
naw he was out, you would of agreed with the refs decision if thiago actually pounded on him instead of looking at the ref to stop it. Kos was fortunate the ref stopped in when he did.

Koscheck probably wins that fight 9/10 times but h got ktfo last night fair and square