Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 04-22-2010, 02:33 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default TUF 11.04 ***SPOILERS***

Man, Kyacey is tough to have survived that opening barrage & turn it around. Too bad Rich was down when Rich threw those knees. Wasn't someone just making a thread about that?
Old 04-22-2010, 02:56 AM
Allons-y

So I think Charlie may spike Jager on his head. I think I saw a clip of something like that happening in one of the commercials. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, 'cause I'd love for Jager to just shut up.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:59 AM
Allons-y

Well that sucked. Jager's still here. I knew as soon as Tito started talking about how Jager was just like him, it was a bad sign. Crap.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

I wish that Jager would have lost. I can't stand that guy. He's not the worst troublemaker we've ever seen on the show but he gets on my nerves. I guess they have to have a bad guy for us to root against to help ratings.

The first fight was really fun to watch but the knees were illegal so he had to be DQd. That kid has fought enough to know better. Sucks for him but them's the rules. Dana seemed quite impressed with that fight. All in all I liked the episode and am ready for next week's.

~Amy
Old 04-22-2010, 02:35 PM
billwilliams70

What I found intersting about the knees is the replay almost made it look like the knee hit Rich's hand (and it's the same hand that's broken). I don't condone the use of knees to a downed opponent, but I found it odd that they only showed the replay once. I was watching on a TV without DVR, so I couldn't rewind it myself.

Yager (is there a reason everyone spells it with a J that I'm missing?) has a big mouth and a pretty crappy attitude, but Kyacey was being awfully judgemental for someone that was saying that Yager had to grow up. Yager can fight though and I see him going far.

Later.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:36 PM
rearnakedchoke

man, that kacey dude was a loser ... glad he got beatdown ... and then crying like a baby after he gets dq'd .... LOL ... i hope him and jager fight on the finale and jager pounds him silly ... LOL
Old 04-22-2010, 02:51 PM
billwilliams70

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
man, that kacey dude was a loser ... glad he got beatdown ... and then crying like a baby after he gets dq'd .... LOL ... i hope him and jager fight on the finale and jager pounds him silly ... LOL
Based on what we've seen already......I think that Yager may be in the final match.....not just on the finale.

However, I think that if he doesn't make it there, that's a match that will be on the card.

Later.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:56 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams70 View Post
Based on what we've seen already......I think that Yager may be in the final match.....not just on the finale.

However, I think that if he doesn't make it there, that's a match that will be on the card.

Later.
yeah, he has looked real good in both of his fights so far ... i don't mind guys who can talk and can back it up ...
Old 04-22-2010, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Well that sucked. Jager's still here. I knew as soon as Tito started talking about how Jager was just like him, it was a bad sign. Crap.
Ditto. I wanted to see someone punch his lights out.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I wish that Jager would have lost. I can't stand that guy. He's not the worst troublemaker we've ever seen on the show but he gets on my nerves. I guess they have to have a bad guy for us to root against to help ratings.

The first fight was really fun to watch but the knees were illegal so he had to be DQd. That kid has fought enough to know better. Sucks for him but them's the rules. Dana seemed quite impressed with that fight. All in all I liked the episode and am ready for next week's.

~Amy
Yeah, from next week's teaser it appears that one of Tito's fighters drops out due to injury so I hope they bring back Kyacey.

is that creative name-spelling or what?!?