Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 04-21-2010, 01:07 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
doctors would be able to tell if the girl would be at danger ... but i think if she is able to get pregnant, she will be fine delivering the child ... the father should be put in GP and raped until he is pregnant ..
I just find it interesting that, if Mexican law is anything like American law, then the death penalty would not even be a possibility as a punishment for the stepfather. And yet, people still believe that the baby, one of the two victims in this crime, deserves to die.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:09 AM
AMJ

She's 10 years old! It's very easy for all of you to sit there and say she should be put up for adoption or you would gladly adopt the child. However, what about the process of giving birth and dealing with the fact that she was raped by her step-father. This is not a natural situation for adult women, let alone a 10 year old baby girl who doesn't even comprehend what she's in for.

Why not think of her as well?

I know i'm going to catch a lot of heat for this but in the case of rape/incest, I can't blame a woman who wants an abortion.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:21 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMJ View Post
She's 10 years old! It's very easy for all of you to sit there and say she should be put up for adoption or you would gladly adopt the child. However, what about the process of giving birth and dealing with the fact that she was raped by her step-father. This is not a natural situation for adult women, let alone a 10 year old baby girl who doesn't even comprehend what she's in for.

Why not think of her as well?

I know i'm going to catch a lot of heat for this but in the case of rape/incest, I can't blame a woman who wants an abortion.
The memories of that horrible event are going to be with her for the rest of her life anyway. Why compound that with the guilt she would feel over murdering her child? You act as if somehow killing the baby will ease her suffering, when in fact it will most likely make it many times worse. So, yes, I am thinking of the girl's welfare as well.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
The baby should be put up for adoption.
I agree. Then castrate the stepfather/rapist. At the very least, he won't be raping any more 10 year-old children.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:36 AM

Excellent points, Nate.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:41 AM
TENNESSEAN

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 didn't work
Old 04-21-2010, 01:42 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I just find it interesting that, if Mexican law is anything like American law, then the death penalty would not even be a possibility as a punishment for the stepfather. And yet, people still believe that the baby, one of the two victims in this crime, deserves to die.
The death penalty should be applied to cases like this, no doubt.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:55 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

ok.. what if it was the girls father? Then you have inbreeding issues.. birth defects and other such concerns...
Old 04-21-2010, 02:00 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
ok.. what if it was the girls father? Then you have inbreeding issues.. birth defects and other such concerns...
So now people with birth defects deserve to die?
Old 04-21-2010, 02:02 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
So now people with birth defects deserve to die?
depending on the severity.. I would call it a mercy... granted that isn't the case here since it was the step father..