Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Training/Nutrition

Old 04-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I'm waiting for hot, naked yoga. Of course, the keyword hot - meaning the women need to be hot.

Well there was a not hot woman there who decided a bra was not for her. You know what happens to wet t-shirts. Between her and the pregnant woman, I was scared to keep my eyes open to see what else may happen in class.

~Amy
Old 04-21-2010, 11:25 AM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Well there was a not hot woman there who decided a bra was not for her. You know what happens to wet t-shirts. Between her and the pregnant woman, I was scared to keep my eyes open to see what else may happen in class.

~Amy
Yes, I know Mike is going to ask, He wants to see the pictures,(that boy is 8 up)
Old 04-21-2010, 11:54 AM
County Mike

8 up? What's that mean?

Since Amy says she's "not hot" I could do without the pictures. Not saying I wouldn't look at them. Sometimes you wanna see things just because they're bizarre, not always because they're nice to look at.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:02 PM
philips4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Mamba View Post
Ohhhh and I got another pose that really sweet (forgot the name though): first get into the pigeon, then place a block down for your head. From there bring your torso all the way down. After that gently twist your torso, and if you can, bring your hands into a prayer position with the top hand/arm/shoulder facing up.

I've just recently tried that, and it another awesome status pose.
This sounds like an ancient torture method! Just listening to the technique and I'll tell ya' anything you want to know! You must be one of those gals I'm so jealous of in class, I stare in amazement as your body contorts as I hang out wondering how you changed your bones to rubber!
Old 04-21-2010, 05:37 PM
Silverback

Quote:
8 up? What's that mean?

Since Amy says she's "not hot" I could do without the pictures. Not saying I wouldn't look at them. Sometimes you wanna see things just because they're bizarre, not always because they're nice to look at.
8 up means kinda what you said, sorta like the bizarre statement, you mean nobody as ever said to you, you are all 8 up. I have been told that lots of times, sometimes its good and other times, well, no so good!!
Old 04-21-2010, 09:42 PM
Chuck

Quote:
I'm waiting for hot, naked yoga. Of course, the keyword hot - meaning the women need to be hot.
They already have it... kinda thought you did it by now....

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/w_DietA...ry?id=10300830
Old 04-21-2010, 10:33 PM
Black Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips4 View Post
This sounds like an ancient torture method! Just listening to the technique and I'll tell ya' anything you want to know! You must be one of those gals I'm so jealous of in class, I stare in amazement as your body contorts as I hang out wondering how you changed your bones to rubber!

Almost, not quite. There's some poses that I'm still trying to conquer. My hamstrings are surprisingly tight, and making my knees flatboard straight is pretty hard so there's modifications I gotta do.

But I will say lots of the poses if you practice at least twice a week you can get to the intermediate status within a year. It took me a2 years to do a full blown back bend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
They already have it... kinda thought you did it by now....

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/w_DietA...ry?id=10300830
They also have naked aerobics. I came across that DVD with a yoga one in a magazine.

And for the record: I've never down a naked class. I don't think I can keep a straight face while doing it. Some of those yoga poses are extremely hairy.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:15 PM
County Mike

Chuck: How would you know about the naked GAY yoga class? Very disturbing.