Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 04-18-2010, 03:48 AM
Chuck

Default Strikeforce is a joke.....

Well... at least tonight's card was!!!

I thought the card was lame and the "brawl" at the end with Miller and Shields camps just gave MMA a huge black eye on national television!!

Dana is loving this!!!!
Old 04-18-2010, 03:54 AM
cubsfan47

I enjoyed the fights. As far as what happened at the end, well just don't watch Bully Beat Down anymore then.

Dana White probably is behind the whole thing.
Old 04-18-2010, 03:58 AM
CHITOWNHUGHESFAN

Dana made sure the Diaz boyz were in there to do something.
Old 04-18-2010, 03:58 AM
Maldonado136

yeah dana is really behind diaz acting crazy lmao. anyways like i said in the other thread mma is past the point of having to prove itself it isnt gonna go anywhere and brawls like this are nothing to freak out over. it was the most entertaining part of the show lol. kenny florian sent mayhem a simple tweet that says "lmao" to which i agree. and dana just put a happy face so you guys might be right!!!
Old 04-18-2010, 04:06 AM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Well... at least tonight's card was!!!

I thought the card was lame and the "brawl" at the end with Miller and Shields camps just gave MMA a huge black eye on national television!!

Dana is loving this!!!!

I doubt Dana is laughing considering his TUF show is a joke. He lies worse then Mcain, Bush, Clinton and Obama combined, and his main fights puts everyone to sleep.

The card was bad, but really you wouldnt think ti would be. The first card the fighters were gased by the second minute of round one, but hey at least King Blow's Gsp style prevailed. I didnt think Aoki would get out gamed today, and I didnt think HEndo would get out wrestled by Jake.

The fight at the end, well thats why you delay events by 10 seconds lol.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:26 AM
donaldbreland

All mayhem wanted was his title shot. shields pushed mayhem first and then his little crew jumped on mayhem. it just shows how mature that camp really is.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:31 AM
Stump Rules!

and I'm just getting home....does anybody have any links to postg? I'm dying to know what the heck your talking about.It sounds fun!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 04-18-2010, 04:36 AM
Maldonado136

im sorry vinny chase ima let you finish, but cesar gracie fight team is the best entourage of all tame!! of all tame!!
Old 04-18-2010, 04:55 AM
Stump Rules!

Thanks So was that real or supposed to be real? It's hard to tell. I think it's funny once in a blue moon but if this turns out to be the norm, it's going to ruin things real quick.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 04-18-2010, 05:02 AM
wpnsman2000

Default I agree

[QUOTE=donaldbreland;111762]All mayhem wanted was his title shot. shields pushed mayhem first and then his little crew jumped on mayhem. it just shows how mature that camp really is.[/QUOT

I think the whole card stunk. I thought the King Mo fight was just as planned but the Aoki fight left a lot to be desired; Neither could compete w/ BJ Penn. The Hendo fight looked as fixed as a fight could have...really! Wonder how much money it took to buy Hendo? The most exciting action was the post fight involving Mayhem...though, look at Mayhem's face when he got pushed..he was smiling all the way to the bank....Strike Force deserves to go bankrupt over this BS. If I was Dana I would exploit this to no end....I also would buy out Lawler's, Shields, Mo's, and Mayhem's contracts and end the whole thing...but that is just me...I'm sure a lot of you guys disagree w/ me but either way I feel robbed of a Saturday night...but at least it wasn't ppv!!