Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 04-19-2010, 04:18 PM
donaldbreland

I actually live 3 hours away. I fish tournaments all the time on Lake Wylie and we always get season passes to Carolwinds.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:25 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

I will be ar Carowinds on 4/23 with my son if you want to hang out.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:27 PM
donaldbreland

I will see what my plans are. I might take my son as well. I will let you know by wednesday.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
SW: You actually make the cashier take the items from your cart and put them on the belt? You're quite a snob for someone who's crying "poverty" so much.

As for pumping gas, in NJ you're not allowed to pump your own either. Personally, I'd prefer stations have the option. Maybe pay a couple cents per gallon extra for "Full Service" but have the option to save some money and pump your own.
Well I can tell you thats not company wide. Your checkouts are really short the ones I saw in the Walmarts I visited in the United States...in England, the Cashier couldnt physically unload a trolly onto the conveyor because the conveyor is about three to five metres in length..and they back onto the que for the cashier infront...It would be litterally impossible.

They have runners who can help those who are disabled or elderly and cant physically lift...but what Spiritwalker demands is not a company wide thing by any stretch of the imagination......and I thought the people in Harrogate were pompous You know...I give good customer service, not because there are rules about it...but because its how you should genuinely respond to anyone else...in effect its all about manners and treating people as they deserve to be treated...but you know for a good person it works both ways...I've had people click their fingers at me, and expect me to come to them...thats just rude...I would never do that to anyone...customer, employee, or not. I would never stand around and expect what he expects...because I think its very rude...Sure if they offered...I might take them up...and if they were good customer services...and they could do that...they would offer...but its the fact he stands there expecting it. Who does he think he is...that he can treat someone