Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 04-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
I know, what were they thinking? But his manager should have talked him out of it! Well, maybe he tried, it was just an awful decision on Tim's part.

BTW, I was looking at that picture and noticed something...

What is that? A displaced goiter?

Well, enough Fun With Photoshop for the evening. Night, JB.
OMG I JUST noticed Dana and Anderson's face on there!!!

I think the goiter would be your typical muffin top... in this case a direct result of the hated "thong tuck" of the t-shirt.

[Rant] I hate it when a girl wears a thong then spends all day doing the thong tuck with her thumb because of the low rise jeans she's wearing. Either switch jeans or accept the fact that your thong is going to show!! It's just distracting having that "tuck" go on all the time. It's like the kid in Eddie Murphy's Delirious album with the ice cream cone.. "wanna lick?"...."PSYCH!".... either show the thong or not... Sheesh! [/Rant]
Old 04-13-2010, 08:14 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
[Rant] I hate it when a girl wears a thong then spends all day doing the thong tuck with her thumb because of the low rise jeans she's wearing. Either switch jeans or accept the fact that your thong is going to show!! It's just distracting having that "tuck" go on all the time. It's like the kid in Eddie Murphy's Delirious album with the ice cream cone.. "wanna lick?"...."PSYCH!".... either show the thong or not... Sheesh! [/Rant]
Ohhh geeze....

We would be better off just arguing about the fights....
Old 04-13-2010, 05:44 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I thought you were talking about when Anderson was stomping his foot like a mad bull, and motioning to Damien to "come on....come get me". At that point, no I don't blame Maia for not taking the bait.

Now, when Anderson put his hands down, then Maia should have come at him fists flying....like he did in the fifth.

Btw, in case someone missed it during the fight, Rogan mentioned that Maia's eye shut because his nose was broken and he must have blown his nose. Apparently, you're not supposed to blow your nose when it's broken 'cause it will cause your eye to swell up and close. I know a lot of you guys probably know that already so that info was for the "uneducated" like myself.
I rather get knocked out going after Silva during a taunt then letting it go for 3 more rounds. Least when asked I could say stuff about my honor and pride and mean it.

I didn't know about blowing a nose when it was broke. I broke mine twice and blew it once and sneezed the other time and nothing happened to make me look like that lol.