Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 04-19-2010, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
until I have finished the last 2 seasons.

Did anyone watch it? I watched the first 4 seasons around 2006 and restarted the series since I now have the final 3. Yep, I'm behind the times, but it's nice to not have to wait 6 or 7 years to get them all in. Next up will be the Soprano's when I get my hands on them.

It's gonna be another all-nighter, damned insomnia. This coffee isn't going to help any.
I haven't seen The Shield but will check it out. However, you will LOVE the Sopranos! I just got Season 6, part 2 for my better half for Christmas. We bought them all individually but you can get the whole set now and save quite a bit. IMO, you definitely should buy over rent because you will watch them more than once.

Ba-da-bing!

heh...that was for DonnaMaria...
Old 04-19-2010, 05:04 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
I haven't seen The Shield but will check it out. However, you will LOVE the Sopranos! I just got Season 6, part 2 for my better half for Christmas. We bought them all individually but you can get the whole set now and save quite a bit. IMO, you definitely should buy over rent because you will watch them more than once.

Ba-da-bing!

heh...that was for DonnaMaria...
Thanks! I've seen the first season a bit of season 2 of the Sopranos and I loved it.

As for The Shield, I just finished it and it was fantastic! Either I'll start or someone else can start a spoilers thread so you won't get it spoiled if/when you watch it. Again, WOW, what a great show.

If anyone posts spoilers in here, please start the post with a spoiler alert. Thanks!

EDIT: No spoiler here. I loved how the last episode started out with X's Los Angeles. Great song by a great band to finish up a great series.

Last edited by Buzzard; 04-19-2010 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Added something.