Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 04-23-2010, 05:35 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
bulls n suns win today so good night for you... Hope amare doesnt get suspended though
If that happened, I would likely have a brain aneurysm.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Miss Foxy

I am so flippen' mad at my Lakers!!! Uggg they seriously ticked me off!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I am so flippen' mad at my Lakers!!! Uggg they seriously ticked me off!!!!!!!!!!!
kobe was chucking 3's like an idiot instead of taking it to the basket... No shame in losing to the thunder though those guys are really good.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:52 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
kobe was chucking 3's like an idiot instead of taking it to the basket... No shame in losing to the thunder though those guys are really good.
That's true the Thunder played a good game, and at the end of the game they were the better team..
Old 04-30-2010, 05:39 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Suns vs Spurs in round 2.....

I'm ready to roll my sleeves up and punch somebody already...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikREzeaGqkA

Last edited by J.B.; 04-30-2010 at 09:12 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Suns vs Spurs in round 2.....

I'm ready to roll my sleeves up and punch somebody already...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikREzeaGqkA
Good first game but id still be really nervous if i were you... Esp if parker starts from now on!!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 07:10 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Good first game but id still be really nervous if i were you... Esp if parker starts from now on!!!!
I don't care if this series has 3 more games or 6....I still think somebody is gonna catch a flagrant 2 for throwing a stiff elbow.

For real, these are different teams than in the past, and even though the Spurs are a great team who historically plays great in the playoffs, I still think the better team usually wins in a 7 game series, and Phoenix IS the better team.

Tonight was great though, Steve got Nashty and ripped of 14 points in the first...I know he wants to stick it to these Spurs even worse than we want to see it. I don't think he will be putting up 30 points a game the whole series, but this is monumental to his career, and he ain't going out without a hell of a fight.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:37 AM

Quote:
I don't care if this series has 3 more games or 6....I still think somebody is gonna catch a flagrant 2 for throwing a stiff elbow.

For real, these are different teams than in the past, and even though the Spurs are a great team who historically plays great in the playoffs, I still think the better team usually wins in a 7 game series, and Phoenix IS the better team.

Tonight was great though, Steve got Nashty and ripped of 14 points in the first...I know he wants to stick it to these Spurs even worse than we want to see it. I don't think he will be putting up 30 points a game the whole series, but this is monumental to his career, and he ain't going out without a hell of a fight.

well one positive difference for you guys is the spurs have definatly declined on the deffensive end the last few years... I dont think phoenix is that improved from a few years ago....
Old 05-04-2010, 07:46 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
well one positive difference for you guys is the spurs have definatly declined on the deffensive end the last few years... I dont think phoenix is that improved from a few years ago....
The Spurs have declined, but I think the Suns have definitely improved in many ways. It's easy to look at the roster and say "oh that guy ain't nothing", but this team actually has some great young players who can make key plays and more importantly they have CONFIDENCE. Guys like Leandro Barbosa, Jared Dudley, Goron Dragic, Channing Frye, and even Lou Amundson. These guys make plays believe it or not, and they actually play like a very cohesive unit most times down the court.

Phoenix won't fall asleep on San Antonio. If the Spurs are gonna win this series, it's gonna be a fight.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:
The Spurs have declined, but I think the Suns have definitely improved in many ways. It's easy to look at the roster and say "oh that guy ain't nothing", but this team actually has some great young players who can make key plays and more importantly they have CONFIDENCE. Guys like Leandro Barbosa, Jared Dudley, Goron Dragic, Channing Frye, and even Lou Amundson. These guys make plays believe it or not, and they actually play like a very cohesive unit most times down the court.

Phoenix won't fall asleep on San Antonio. If the Spurs are gonna win this series, it's gonna be a fight.
marion, diaw, bell> j rich and 37 year old hill... Plus barbosa is a shell of his former self... You watch the team more then i do though maybe they are better. I think phoenix best team of the nash era was the joe johson, quinton richardson, jim jackson team... Well offensively atleast.