Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 05-28-2010, 07:36 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I apologize for the language, my emotions got to me.

It's nothing personal Foxy, I was a bit irritated last night, and I still am today for that matter :laugh

It drives me nuts to listen to all the media and Lakers fans act like this series is already over, and they have been doing it since after game 2, nobody on here really, just in general.
Oh JB I didnt take it personal at all.. What I really meant was you never get heated up like that it was definitely unlike you.. lol. Totally understandable!! That's how I felt being a Saints fan for the past few years everyone always knocked us and I would get so damn mad!!!
Old 05-28-2010, 07:41 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Oh JB I didnt take it personal at all.. What I really meant was you never get heated up like that it was definitely unlike you.. lol. Totally understandable!! That's how I felt being a Saints fan for the past few years everyone always knocked us and I would get so damn mad!!!
If it had been Kobe, I probably wouldn't be so upset, but Artest? He just got done screwing up two possessions before that for LA and he shouldn't even have been on the court for all intents and purposes.

It was like somebody came in and ripped a big hole in our hot air balloon.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Please, I don't wanna hear it. I'm a Raiders fan. Even when the Lions went 0-16, the talking heads were still saying that we were the team that didn't deserve to be in the NFL anymore.

I friggin' hate Skip Gayless
Old 05-30-2010, 01:23 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Only the beginning of the 2nd quarter and this is already a shootout....

Artest shot the ball very well in the first, and let me just say that if Ron Artest ends up being the man that ultimately beats us....I will "cry for Steve"

No seriously, this ain't right...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcZaf8LAxvI
Old 05-30-2010, 03:27 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Congratulations Lakers fans.

Kobe will prove why he's the best in the world today once again, it just sucks it had to be at our expense.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post

No seriously, this ain't right...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcZaf8LAxvI
Old 05-30-2010, 06:44 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
He cries for Mike....

I cry for humans who have heard that garbage....

And I LOVE Mike....
Old 05-30-2010, 09:58 PM

hmm, I couldn't listen to more than 10 seconds...he needs to stick to basketball...

Well, I'm sorry Phoenix didn't pull it off. Guess it's the rapist and the Lakers vs Celtics.

Go Boston!

Old 05-30-2010, 10:06 PM

Wasn't Artest the guy who attacked the wrong fan in New Fallujah...er, I mean Detroit?

That incident was the tipping point that soured me on pro basketball after being a long-time, ardent fan of the sport. I started getting into college instead; it's just this last year that I've started watching NBA again, I still think it's the thug league (with a few exceptions, naturally).
Old 05-30-2010, 11:18 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Wasn't Artest the guy who attacked the wrong fan in New Fallujah...er, I mean Detroit?

That incident was the tipping point that soured me on pro basketball after being a long-time, ardent fan of the sport. I started getting into college instead; it's just this last year that I've started watching NBA again, I still think it's the thug league (with a few exceptions, naturally).
Yeah, but you know what...I think Artest had every right to beat the crap out of that guy. Obviously it's not the most professional way to respond, but fans are idiots and they were throwing things at him. I'm not sure if he went after the wrong guy or not, but a lot of fans ended up getting charged in that incident and it cost Artest close to 7 million dollars, so I think he paid more than the price for that.