Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-28-2010, 01:24 AM
mscomc

Default TO ALL YOU GAMERS

If you are like me, and have played hundred of games for at least a dozen different consoles, than you can relate.

Anyone rememer games, that no matter how hard you tried, felt next to impossible???????

Well, this will brink back memories.

Number 10 is my game,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MySzy...ture=quicklist
Old 03-28-2010, 02:10 AM
logrus

Haha, some of those games I have to agree with.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:03 AM
Buzzard

I only knew of a couple of them. I have all of my old consoles with the exception of Colecovision. I stupidly sold that at a garage sale.

Once I got into computers, I got out of console gaming. I did buy a Wii though two years ago. My brothers and I get some good Tiger Woods golf action going. They also have a great Williams Pinball game for their system. Many of the old pinball games I used to play in arcades are represented well there.

This following one was a favorite of mine on the Sega system. I used to work for Sega back in the 80's when they owned some arcades out in California.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJlWEKa70Xg

Yeah, I'm an old fart that doesn't want to grow up. A friend of mine and I still get together regularly for some Madden football action and beer drinking. I just got back into flight simming with IL2 1946. I've got the CH Products line of Fighter Stick, Pro Pedals, and Pro Throttle. Throw in Track IR 5 and it's as close as I'll ever get to WW2 aerial combat. Can't wait to get back online with my old virtual friends. Next to get back into is rFactor racing. Used to run weekly races a few years ago with a great bunch of guys. It was great racing and flying with people from all over the world and speaking with them on Teamspeak or Ventrillo. I'm a gaming geek.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:08 AM
mscomc

HAHAHAAHAH, fantasy zone...lol.

I still remember my first game, and console. It was a 16 bit sega genesis. My dad came home one day and was like " hey, come here", I thought I was gonna get a spanking for something I did, lol.

Then he presented me with the system, and my first game.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqOlpQ7sepE ------ It was HARDDD!!!!! you only get like 3 lives.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:25 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscomc View Post
HAHAHAAHAH, fantasy zone...lol.

I still remember my first game, and console. It was a 16 bit sega genesis. My dad came home one day and was like " hey, come here", I thought I was gonna get a spanking for something I did, lol.

Then he presented me with the system, and my first game.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqOlpQ7sepE ------ It was HARDDD!!!!! you only get like 3 lives.
LOL! I still have the Sega Genesis system and that game. I'll have to dig it out one day. I swear I could open up an old electronic gaming museum. I think somewhere in my collection I have an original hand held Mattel electronic football game. Can't remember which it is, though it is one of them.

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Mattel/FB.htm

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Mattel/FB2.htm
Old 03-30-2010, 05:38 AM
Maldonado136

lol no offense but sonic is pretty easy! except labyrinth zone good grief that level is a nightmare. you should watch the angry video game nerd's videos.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:48 AM
mscomc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136 View Post
lol no offense but sonic is pretty easy! except labyrinth zone good grief that level is a nightmare. you should watch the angry video game nerd's videos.
SIR! you have offended my honour! I challenge you to a duel.
....sorry old simpsons joke.

LoL, i agree, sonic is pretty easy, but I was like 6 when i got the console, and back then, all you wanna do is kind of smash keys around, and before I knew it, I was in the abyrinth zone..... didn't go to well.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:26 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Dude, I LOVED Battletoads growing up!!!!

Speaking of old-school epic games, I recently re-discovered Chrono Trigger. It's possibly one of the GREATEST RPGs ever. Anyone else familiar? I've just made it past Magus's Castle & now have to help Ayla take out Azala back in 65,000,000 B.C.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Maldonado136

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Dude, I LOVED Battletoads growing up!!!!

Speaking of old-school epic games, I recently re-discovered Chrono Trigger. It's possibly one of the GREATEST RPGs ever. Anyone else familiar? I've just made it past Magus's Castle & now have to help Ayla take out Azala back in 65,000,000 B.C.
I played it awhile ago and never made it that far at all before I stopped for no reason. I don't remember exactly what I was doing but I was in the future. that much I remember lol. it is a great game though.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Chrono Trigger was the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved that game!!!