Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-01-2010, 06:32 PM
BamaGrits84
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Vote Dana White

For Time's Top 100 Most Influential People. He's winning now & we wanna keep it that way. pass the word on your facebook or myspace pages and/or any other groups or blogs!

Maybe the cover will be him with CENSORED stamped across it. LOL.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,845
Default

Can I vote for Fetita Instead...is he on the ballot
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-01-2010, 08:15 PM
BamaGrits84
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Can I vote for Fetita Instead...is he on the ballot
Who? But regardless no you can't. You can only vote for Dana. Wow that sounded socialistic. Scary. But seriously I have to see Dana beat out the folks on that list. Pelosi is on there. You know she's gonna try to force her way to the top. And how funny would it be for Dana to beat out Obama? I think I'd sky dive to celebrate that.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-01-2010, 08:29 PM
BamaGrits84
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

http://www.time.com/time/specials/pa...976159,00.html

Here is the website btw. I forgot to put it. He's got 50% more votes than the person in 2nd - Robert Pattinson. He only influenaces teenage girls and pathetic cougars.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-01-2010, 08:52 PM
DonnaMaria
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
http://www.time.com/time/specials/pa...976159,00.html

Here is the website btw. I forgot to put it. He's got 50% more votes than the person in 2nd - Robert Pattinson. He only influenaces teenage girls and pathetic cougars.

What gave me away?!?!?

FINE!!!!!!

I'll go vote for Dana!

See how loyal I am to this place?!?!?!?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-01-2010, 08:53 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Voted
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,845
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
Who? But regardless no you can't. You can only vote for Dana. Wow that sounded socialistic. Scary. But seriously I have to see Dana beat out the folks on that list. Pelosi is on there. You know she's gonna try to force her way to the top. And how funny would it be for Dana to beat out Obama? I think I'd sky dive to celebrate that.
No, thats sounded quite fascist actually (opposite end of the spectrum) but if you force us all to contribute to Dana Whites success, then that method of forcing, that will be socialistic

Fetita, is the guy BEHIND Dana White
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-01-2010, 08:58 PM
DonnaMaria
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

voted........but I'm not happy about it!

I'll probably LOSE my Robert Pattinson fan club membership! They will hunt me down and kick me out!

Now I'll NEVER win the dream date with him!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-01-2010, 09:01 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
voted........but I'm not happy about it!

I'll probably LOSE my Robert Pattinson fan club membership! They will hunt me down and kick me out!

Now I'll NEVER win the dream date with him!
at least you'll have a life now
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-01-2010, 09:11 PM
DonnaMaria
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
at least you'll have a life now
what do you mean? reality? reality sucks. give me fantasy!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.