Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-02-2010, 01:07 PM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Why didn't you say something??? That would have been fun.. get a picture together.. MHF rockin' da UFC!!
We left early, before the 3rd round of KenFlo/Gomi. Plus we were up in the stadium seating area so coming down there and getting your attention would have been slightly difficult. But I did find you in the crowd and took 2 pictures.


~Amy
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
We left early, before the 3rd round of KenFlo/Gomi. Plus we were up in the stadium seating area so coming down there and getting your attention would have been slightly difficult. But I did find you in the crowd and took 2 pictures.


~Amy
I could have hooked you guys up..ah well.. maybe next time!

ermmm... I am not doing anything weird in those photos am I? I developed a hole in my lip apparently.. kept spilling a little beer...
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-02-2010, 01:17 PM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
I could have hooked you guys up..ah well.. maybe next time!

ermmm... I am not doing anything weird in those photos am I? I developed a hole in my lip apparently.. kept spilling a little beer...
Nothing weird. I think you are talking to the guy next to you in one and watching the fights in the other. If I would have known there'd be weirdness I would have taken more.


~Amy
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
Nothing weird. I think you are talking to the guy next to you in one and watching the fights in the other. If I would have known there'd be weirdness I would have taken more.


~Amy
The blonde was very cute through beer goggles.. she turned around and asked me.."Does anyone ever think that he is Frank Mir"....
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-02-2010, 01:45 PM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
The blonde was very cute through beer goggles.. she turned around and asked me.."Does anyone ever think that he is Frank Mir"....

She sure was better than the fat guy across the aisle from me who wanted the fighters to quit kissing.


~Amy
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-02-2010, 04:43 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,845
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Why didn't you say something??? That would have been fun.. get a picture together.. MHF rockin' da UFC!!
Your not the only MHForum spy whilst you were watching Renzo...Amy was watching you
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Your not the only MHForum spy whilst you were watching Renzo...Amy was watching you

Most Crazy Cute women do..
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,845
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Most Crazy Cute women do..
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-03-2010, 02:00 PM
TexasRN's Avatar
TexasRN TexasRN is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texan living in NC
Posts: 4,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Most Crazy Cute women do..





~Amy
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default


Yes I went there
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.