Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-31-2010, 05:41 PM
StizzoFoShizzo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
that's right!
LOL we saw some dude get gogo'd in the parking lot just before we got in there! It was super funny the way he looked when he got up wondering what the heck just happened to him. But he was some mouth breather who was drunk and looking for a fight. The only thing I don't like about those events is the percentage of knuckleheads who know nothing about the sport and get all riled up in their TapOut gear lol.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-31-2010, 06:50 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StizzoFoShizzo View Post
LOL we saw some dude get gogo'd in the parking lot just before we got in there! It was super funny the way he looked when he got up wondering what the heck just happened to him. But he was some mouth breather who was drunk and looking for a fight. The only thing I don't like about those events is the percentage of knuckleheads who know nothing about the sport and get all riled up in their TapOut gear lol.
We sat in front of some d-bag who talked through the whole event saying what the fighters should do to get out of bad spots and whatnot. then he was chanting "hardy's a B****". We were pretty much laughing it off, but that guy was a serious idiot.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-31-2010, 06:54 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
We sat in front of some d-bag who talked through the whole event saying what the fighters should do to get out of bad spots and whatnot. then he was chanting "hardy's a B****". We were pretty much laughing it off, but that guy was a serious idiot.
Did Crisco sit behind you?

Zing!
-copyright Crisco
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-31-2010, 10:30 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Did Crisco sit behind you?

Zing!
-copyright Crisco
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-01-2010, 08:10 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
Me:(after seeing on caller ID it was Boomer) hey Boomer how;s it going?
Boomer: Hey Buddy, you still coming to UFC 11 in NJ?
Me: Well I didn't buy a ticket. Why, have you got an extra ticket?
Boomer: Well that's why I'm asking! you said you were coming with us.
Me: YIIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE
I KNOW A SIMILAR VARIATION ON THAT CONVERSATION
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-02-2010, 01:13 AM
Boomer's Avatar
Boomer Boomer is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: VIRGINIA
Posts: 1,561
Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer
Default

Glad you had a good time buddy. Look forward to seeing yea again soon. NY street vendors are calling my name.
__________________
-------
Quote from Chuck:
Quote:
Boomer is fricking HOT!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Jonlion's Avatar
Jonlion Jonlion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,306
Default

Hey man,

thanks for sharing, sounded like great fun.

You know my favourite time is just as the show is warming up go live and everytime in England, they play great UFC clips on the T.V's and play the WHO Baba O Reilly. I get so excited. Did they do that with your one as well?

What I love about the UFC is that they put on a great show right through.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-05-2010, 04:35 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion View Post
Hey man,

thanks for sharing, sounded like great fun.

You know my favourite time is just as the show is warming up go live and everytime in England, they play great UFC clips on the T.V's and play the WHO Baba O Reilly. I get so excited. Did they do that with your one as well?

What I love about the UFC is that they put on a great show right through.
They did show that I think it's something they do at all of them to sort of gget the audience pumped up. My favorite part is when the song picks up again and Matt slams Trigg! the crowd always goes nuts at that part!
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Glad you had a good time buddy. Look forward to seeing yea again soon. NY street vendors are calling my name.
No joke, I just heard the guiy in front of my office building yelling "Boooooooommmeeeerrrrr"!

I think you paid their rent that weekend!
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StizzoFoShizzo View Post
LOL we saw some dude get gogo'd in the parking lot just before we got in there! It was super funny the way he looked when he got up wondering what the heck just happened to him. But he was some mouth breather who was drunk and looking for a fight. The only thing I don't like about those events is the percentage of knuckleheads who know nothing about the sport and get all riled up in their TapOut gear lol.
dude, I wish i knew you were there I would have loved to meet ya.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.