Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Old 04-27-2010, 08:22 PM
GarinT

Good news guys, first off sorry I havent been on here much but I was focusing on my fight. I won 1st round tko. We touched gloves, he threw two punches, i grabbed him and backed him up on the cage, he threw some knees to the body and punches to the side of my head, I was punching his ribs, I grabbed a leg for the take down but left my head up and he sunk in a gullotine, i got of of that and punched him 5 times and he tapped.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:00 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarinT View Post
Good news guys, first off sorry I havent been on here much but I was focusing on my fight. I won 1st round tko. We touched gloves, he threw two punches, i grabbed him and backed him up on the cage, he threw some knees to the body and punches to the side of my head, I was punching his ribs, I grabbed a leg for the take down but left my head up and he sunk in a gullotine, i got of of that and punched him 5 times and he tapped.
Congrats!!!
Old 04-28-2010, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Nice job!

[
Old 04-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Stump Rules!

Hey, congratulations! Next step...post pictures! .

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 04-29-2010, 06:11 AM

Way to go, good job!!
Old 04-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
congratulations!