Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-28-2010, 03:41 AM
matthughesfan21

Default UFC 111 ****SPOILERS********

Holy cow, Carwin is a beast...Dominated Mir...Lesnar better watch out because Carwin possesses that strength and athleticism as well

Pellegrino looked amazing as well
Old 03-28-2010, 03:44 AM
Liddellfan

Mir was DESTROYED!!!! That was better than the beating Brock put on him.

Now it's time for HARDY/GSP
Old 03-28-2010, 03:54 AM
matthughesfan21

Lets go GSP...Not a fan of his, but I don't like Hardy, I get a very douchebag vibe from him

haha, GSP coming out to Notorious B.I.G....When you think of GSP, you don't really think gangster music lol
Old 03-28-2010, 04:04 AM
Liddellfan

Round 1 definately goes to GSP. Takedowns, and he had total control of Hardy. Great job by Hardy getting out of that arm bar!
Old 03-28-2010, 04:05 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan View Post
Round 1 definately goes to GSP. Takedowns, and he had total control of Hardy. Great job by Hardy getting out of that arm bar!
took the words right out of my mouth
Old 03-28-2010, 04:10 AM
Liddellfan

Round 2 goes to GSP again, same as round 1.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:16 AM
Liddellfan

Between rounds GSP was told NOT to pass Hardy's guard.
Round 3 GSP. Starts off with another takedown working from the guard of Hardy. GSP posturing up throwing hard punches, elbows. Hardy attempted a triangle, GSP passes guard to side control. GSP attemped armbar kimoura/ Hardy escapes again. Hardy bounces up GSP takes him back down, side control. Hardy gives up his back, shakes off GSP, GSP sweeps.

Roun3 : GSP
Old 03-28-2010, 04:18 AM
matthughesfan21

gsp is just completely dominating on the ground, but it just seems like he is letting this drag out, i just get the feeling that he's not really trying to finish this fight since that armbar...It just looks like he can do whatever he wants with hardy
Old 03-28-2010, 04:22 AM
Liddellfan

Between rounds Greg Jackson telling GSP NOT to pass guard until there are 30seconds left.

Round 4 takedown GSP in Hardy's half guard. GSP mounts, Hardy gives up his back. Hardy stands up gets taken back down. GSP in hardy's guard, posturing up throwing hard punches. Hardy rolls out GSP to side control. Hardy attempt hip escape, GSP gets Hardy's left arm hardy gets it free AGAIN!!!! GSP to side control.
Round 4 : GSP

Hardy has a ton of heart, his arm way bent behind his back nearly touching his head and he did not tap.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:23 AM
matthughesfan21

hardy is tough as nails...he should have been submitted twice and refused to tap, that armbar and that kimura looked brutal and you could see him grimace...Gsp is still dominating, hardy is being completely outclassed