Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-27-2010, 06:19 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 9,778
Default

I'm Matt Hughes' #1 fan AND, I am his favorite. That's just how it is
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-27-2010, 08:18 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
I'm Matt Hughes' #1 fan AND, I am his favorite. That's just how it is
Did you have to arm wrestle Dr. Tonya for for the #1 fan?

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-27-2010, 08:19 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,672
Default

Just kidding!



"for for"? Sheesh.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-27-2010, 08:55 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Just kidding!



"for for"? Sheesh.
If you look at the bottom right corner of your post, you will see a button called "Edit" to the left of the Quote button. You can use that to correct any typos that you see in your posts (I use it all the time).
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-27-2010, 09:48 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,672
Default

Thanks, Nate!

Sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees, it appears...

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-27-2010, 09:51 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
If you look at the bottom right corner of your post, you will see a button called "Edit" to the left of the Quote button. You can use that to correct any typos that you see in your posts (I use it all the time).
Awwww, Nate, why did you have to clue her in to the "edit" button. I always get a kick out of flo's post on posts. Lot's of times I don't even realize what she's done until she points it out with her "follow-up" post. It's one of the things I love about her.

Flo, you're one of my favorites!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-27-2010, 10:10 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Awwww, Nate, why did you have to clue her in to the "edit" button. I always get a kick out of flo's post on posts. Lot's of times I don't even realize what she's done until she points it out with her "follow-up" post. It's one of the things I love about her.

Flo, you're one of my favorites!
Woohoo!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-27-2010, 11:47 PM
Boomer's Avatar
Boomer Boomer is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: VIRGINIA
Posts: 1,939
Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer
Default

one time i drove 8 hours to see matt make an appearance in Louiseville KY and I got pooed on ...

one time I paid $1000 bucks for a 3 hour training session with him at a charity auction

one time I drove 12 hours to help his gym lay mats

one time I flew across the world in the middle of a war to support him in his war

one time in April I'm doing it again .....

but michelle looks better in a bathing suit .......
__________________
-------
Quote from Chuck:
Quote:
Boomer is fricking HOT!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-28-2010, 12:17 AM
Garandshooter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
one time i drove 8 hours to see matt make an appearance in Louiseville KY and I got pooed on ...

one time I paid $1000 bucks for a 3 hour training session with him at a charity auction

one time I drove 12 hours to help his gym lay mats

one time I flew across the world in the middle of a war to support him in his war

one time in April I'm doing it again .....

but michelle looks better in a bathing suit .......
Fan or Stalker hahaha don't fly across the world to punch me
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-28-2010, 12:19 AM
Garandshooter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I let Matt take his picture with me, but I wouldn't call him my fan.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.