Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 03-26-2010, 08:36 PM
BamaGrits84

Default so who's the biggest fan?

I hear a lot of people saying they are someone's biggest fan, Matt included. So I'm just wondering what some of you may have done that proves how big of a fan you are of Matt's or anyone else's. Something funny and/or outrageous. I don't consider myself the biggest fan, but I do consider myself a big fan. My proof - after Matt dominated Serra my husband said "serra really won that fight" so i changed the code to our PPV when the next fight came on and went of to watch the fight at a bar without him so he missed seeing his favorite fighter - Wanderlei Silva. And during the last fight with GSP I was asked to leave BWW because someone claimed she felt threatened by a comment I made about obnoxious GSP fans - and she proved my point that they are all cry babies.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:51 PM
Miss Foxy

I don't think anyone can ever be someones #1 fan. I think you can be a fan, but it just doesnt seem fair to have only 1 best fan..lol.. I think each fan contributes something different.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:52 PM
Miss Foxy

Wait unless your Dave Jens #1 fan!! hahah.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:10 PM
BamaGrits84

really didn't mean that in a literal way. more as an opener to hear other fans funny stories behind thier fan moments. it's not just a hughes thing. some people take being a fan seriously. like planning a vaction to hilo with the goal of meeting bj penn - yes i know someone who has done this and it worked.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
My proof - after Matt dominated Serra my husband said "serra really won that fight" so i changed the code to our PPV when the next fight came on and went of to watch the fight at a bar without him so he missed seeing his favorite fighter - Wanderlei Silva. And during the last fight with GSP I was asked to leave BWW because someone claimed she felt threatened by a comment I made about obnoxious GSP fans - and she proved my point that they are all cry babies.
Hmmm...I don't know if that proves you're Matt's biggest fan or proves something else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I don't think anyone can ever be someones #1 fan. I think you can be a fan, but it just doesnt seem fair to have only 1 best fan..lol.. I think each fan contributes something different.
Ditto.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:06 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Hmmm...I don't know if that proves you're Matt's biggest fan or proves something else...

Ditto.
Exactly!! lol..
Old 03-26-2010, 10:08 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
really didn't mean that in a literal way. more as an opener to hear other fans funny stories behind thier fan moments. it's not just a hughes thing. some people take being a fan seriously. like planning a vaction to hilo with the goal of meeting bj penn - yes i know someone who has done this and it worked.
If you didnt mean it in a literal way then be direct in what you ask or post.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:34 PM
Blade

Quote:
I hear a lot of people saying they are someone's biggest fan, Matt included. So I'm just wondering what some of you may have done that proves how big of a fan you are of Matt's or anyone else's. Something funny and/or outrageous. I don't consider myself the biggest fan, but I do consider myself a big fan. My proof - after Matt dominated Serra my husband said "serra really won that fight" so i changed the code to our PPV when the next fight came on and went of to watch the fight at a bar without him so he missed seeing his favorite fighter - Wanderlei Silva. And during the last fight with GSP I was asked to leave BWW because someone claimed she felt threatened by a comment I made about obnoxious GSP fans - and she proved my point that they are all cry babies.
If I was your husband I would have changed the locks.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
If I was your husband I would have changed the locks.
Git R done!!!
Old 03-26-2010, 11:24 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Wait unless your Dave Jens #1 fan!! hahah.
Indeed