Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 01:25 AM
TENNESSEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Accidental mis-spelling of my name? I doubt it and it really speaks for itself. Besides, I gave you the benefit of doubt and said you're either a serious douchebag or just pushing buttons. Since you denied pushing buttons, it was your choice to pick the other option.

At least I understand the cracking someone on the button now.
glad you got it i still don't. hes not a serious douche bag. in fact i don't take anything about him seriously. major douche bag fits better i think.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:11 PM
Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN View Post
glad you got it i still don't. hes not a serious douche bag. in fact i don't take anything about him seriously. major douche bag fits better i think.
Firstly who rattled your cage? And secondly how do you arrive at that conclusion?
Old 03-31-2010, 02:50 PM
Stump Rules!

Hey, stop with the name calling. Don't make me go through this entire thread and start deleting posts. It's too long!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 03-31-2010, 02:56 PM
TENNESSEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
Hey, stop with the name calling. Don't make me go through this entire thread and start deleting posts. It's too long!
K
Old 03-31-2010, 04:40 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
kind of funny how this topic on kids turned some to acting like them and then you have to "parent" them on name calling.

now i'm gonna randomly use this emotioncon because it's cool and i've never use it before not related to this thread in any way. sorry.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:47 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I dont have children.

I let my Cherubs watch though, two cant see that far away clearly...and Jens only really likes it when Anderson Silva is fighting....Jens bobs and weaves also. Its a habit of Budgies that they do when happy...he sees Anderson and he mimics...

I'm always surprised by the timing of Blade's re-arrival on the scene & the threads he decides to start in.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:53 PM
Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I'm always surprised by the timing of Blade's re-arrival on the scene & the threads he decides to start in.
What's your point?
Old 03-31-2010, 04:57 PM
Stump Rules!

Welcome to my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
kind of funny how this topic on kids turned some to acting like them and then you have to "parent" them on name calling.

now i'm gonna randomly use this emotioncon because it's cool and i've never use it before not related to this thread in any way. sorry.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 03-31-2010, 05:12 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
What's your point?
That you didn't really have a horse in this race. I mean, you don't have kids, so this thread was for you (like it was for me) a theoretical venture. You stated a personal opinion (which you have every right to do), but then proceeded to call all the parents who already admitted to letting their kids watch MMA morons. You tried to gloss over the insult by saying that you think lots of people are morons, not just them. Then Mike said you were either pushing buttons or else were just a jerk (editted so that dude MHR won't be pissed at me ), at which point you went even further to using more vulgarity in calling him out, then insulted his personal character even further when you had no basis from which to do so.

All I'm saying is that this thread had very little to do with you (since you don't have kids), but you've since to the point that now it's all about you.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:27 PM
Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
That you didn't really have a horse in this race. I mean, you don't have kids, so this thread was for you (like it was for me) a theoretical venture. You stated a personal opinion (which you have every right to do), but then proceeded to call all the parents who already admitted to letting their kids watch MMA morons. You tried to gloss over the insult by saying that you think lots of people are morons, not just them. Then Mike said you were either pushing buttons or else were just a jerk (editted so that dude MHR won't be pissed at me ), at which point you went even further to using more vulgarity in calling him out, then insulted his personal character even further when you had no basis from which to do so.

All I'm saying is that this thread had very little to do with you (since you don't have kids), but you've since to the point that now it's all about you.
Firstly, how do you know if I have kids or not? Secondly, how do you know anything about the bases from which I do anything? You don't know me, and if you've been told anything about me it would have been lies anyway. And I'm not glossing over anything, I was being lighthearted but now that you mention it I do see a lot of morons and hypocrites on here posting in all the threads, not just in this one.
Closed Thread