Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 03-29-2010, 04:51 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
oh wait........now I remember.........

he had to take back his offer........

he changed his mind about me........

when it was discovered that I.......was........was.........

defective...... *sob*
Dave just doesn't like boobs and there's no way you could hide yours.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:18 PM
DonnaMaria
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

hahahah! remember that thread?!? in the intro section?? and that guy from Italy?!?! what was his name again?!? he hasn't been around here in a long time!
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:25 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yeah, what was the Italian guys name? Paulo, Paelo, something like that. He was hilarious.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 03-29-2010, 05:59 PM
DonnaMaria
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Yeah, what was the Italian guys name? Paulo, Paelo, something like that. He was hilarious.
I think it was Paolo?
He was probably slapped by his wife......into next year........
He was hysterical! That thread was great!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:01 PM
DonnaMaria
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Dave just doesn't like boobs and there's no way you could hide yours.
DING!!!! You are the winner!

Dave took his proposal BACK when he learned that I had boobs........



Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,908
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
oh wait........now I remember.........

he had to take back his offer........

he changed his mind about me........

when it was discovered that I.......was........was.........

defective...... *sob*
I didnt take back my hand...I just changed my plans on visiting because of money issues

there is always next time. I havent finished with any of you yet
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:23 PM
DonnaMaria
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I didnt take back my hand...I just changed my plans on visiting because of money issues
there is always next time. I havent finished with any of you yet
oh sure sure.....you say that NOW!!!!!

It was the boobie thing. Be honest..........
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:32 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

haha. Dave and I are practically opposites. I would like a girl BECAUSE of her boobs. Dave will run from them.

Well to be fair, I'd like other parts of her as well. But mostly the boobs.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:35 PM
DonnaMaria
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
haha. Dave and I are practically opposites. I would like a girl BECAUSE of her boobs. Dave will run from them.

Well to be fair, I'd like other parts of her as well. But mostly the boobs.

Well ya know.....it takes all kinds to make the world go round....

personally, I like a guy to have at least half a brain........other than that.....everything else is fluff.........
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 03-29-2010, 06:42 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Half a brain? I've got that.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.